"Shh.."

She left the rose and cupped his cheeks with her both palms without hesitation.

"I want you to know this place. I want maamma blessings for us. I..."

"Her blessings are always with you arnavji. She was watching you from there" She said softly rasing her brows upwards. Gone her displeasure on him for not proposing her.

"You asked me why I said no to marriage. I want to make mamma wishes true" Said he opening the main topic.

Khushi frowned though she braced herself to listen with utter interest.

"She wished to study and achieve her dreams Khushi. But then due to nana's health condition she was married off early at her 18 years. And di happened following by me. She never got the chance to fulfill her dreams nor her marriage was successful. I don't... want the same for you. The sooner we marry, the earlier family responsibilities will fall on your head. And mind you, the role of ASR wife will not be easy as you think" He flicked her nose at the end trying to keep the conversation less intense. He is not fond of intense conversations which makes him weak.

She is not in the state to notice his teasing. She was totally bowled by his confession. He didn't confess the three words but his actions said everything. How much right the phrase is, Actions speak louder than words. He wants to give her a life which consists of only Khushi Kumari Gupta. He wants to fulfill his mother's dream through her, giving her an equal priority to his mother. Does she need any words other than this?

"Khushi..." He called her seeing lost in thoughts.

"I thought you're ashamed of me"

"What??"

"I thought... You're embarassed..."

"What the hell Khushi?" He raised his voice and then calmed down as her eyes fluttered uncertainly "Come on Khushi... I admit most of the times I got irritated by your antics. But trust me that was what makes me feel alive, makes me feel like a human. Unknowingly you broke the machinery schedule in my life. I just... Now don't gwack at me as if I am alien from other planet"

"Waaah... You know to speak lengthy dialogues too" She feigned an exclaiment breaking his flow unknowingly.

"Shut up Khushi.."

"Ok now continue.." She placed her finger over her lips presenting a obedient posture which seems to distract him more than ever she imagined.

He opened his mouth and closed it when words refused to form as sentence.

'Every man in this world asked my hand for marriage. But this arrogant Raizada who only has the opportunity to win the deal didn't even feel the need to ask. Great!'

As if he heard her mutter, he pokes her index finger which was on her lips.

"Err... Don't you think, We would make a good pair"

"Hey devimaaiyaaaa... What harm did I do to you that you send this unromantic, robot in my life?" She muttered dramatically rolling her big eyes.

Arnav groaned as his patience was slipping away. Already it took all his practice and patience to open up before her like this. And here she was hell bent on destroying his flow and then demand it back when he went blank.

"Look Khushi, I want us to explore our other aspects of life before taking it forward with the biggest step of our life. I want you to do what you likes. I want you to continue your studies. You stopped your education midway because of your family issues right and then our meet. Everything happened the way it should not be. I want to erase all the old memories, though that would not be fully possible. I want to try our best. You gone through a lot in young age. This age is not for sacrificing to other demands, it's an age to enjoy your life. I didn't enjoyed my late teens Khushi and certainly I would not wish the same for you. Till now I don't know how much you sacrificed for others and how many wishes of you are fulfilled. But since you're my part now, I want to give you everything which I can. I want to give life to your dreams. You should be cherished Khushi..."