4| Will you trust me?

Thank you very much for all those who pressed the star on previous updates and comments. I am very grateful to all of you♥️

_____

When Arnav took few steps to reach them, he was stopped by an middle aged man voice who keeps shouting from outside the gate.

Cursing that man he called the watchman and told him to solve the issue.

Meanwhile, Khushi forcefully pulled her arms back from Aakash hold.

"Leave me Jijaji. How dare he? Don't stop me today" Yelling with dangerous glint she turned her heels to the entrance of shantivan.

Aakash stood gaped at her new turned raged Avatar which he never knows. Snapping out of his thoughts by the yell on outside Aakash looked at Khushi direction only to face palm himself when she's crossing the distance between the courtyard and the living room entrance with long strides.

Aakash eyes quickly searched for Arnav before running behind Khushi. Lest, he'll let her land herself on a problem without planning anything. If Shyam was wicked enough to plan a murder with lot of thinking then there was high chance of him to turn the situation and put blame on anyone to escape.

"Khushiji stop. Hear me once... Khushiji..." He yelled uncaring of his torn shoes which makes him stumble a little on the way.

The watchman came running towards Arnav stopping him from moving away.

"Sir, he is autodriver who dropped khushiji here and asking his money as khushiji ran inside as soon as she stepped out of the auto" He said politely.

With irritation Arnav took his wallet and thrusted a five hundred rupees note in his hand before taking two steps at a time in order to reach his Khushi soon.

"Khushiji..."

"He dare to live here silently making plans to destroy my closed one's life. I'll never leave him. It's my fault of keeping this truth away from the family. Hereafter I am not going to repeat the same mistake, not after he decided to kill my arnavji..." She blabbered all the way ignoring Aakash calls.

"Khu...sh...ji.." Aakash stuttered trailing down seeing Nk stopping the literally bouncing khushi.

"Khushi..." Before Nk could calm her down Arnav swiftly dragged her to his room.

Khushi took few minutes to comprehend what's happening around her when Arnav keeps pulling her without halting until they reached his room.

Leaving her with a jerk in the middle of the room Arnav turned to close the door. Before he could completely close it Aakash pushed it entering into the room like a wind shoving Arnav away making him gape at his action.

"What the aakash!"

"Thank god, khushiji you didn't confronted him. I was scared..." Aakash sighed holding Khushi palms. Khushi looked at him irriatedly clenching her teeth. Her body shuddered showing the intensity of the anger she's carrying.

"What the hell is happening? Will you both spill the truth now?" Arnav roared seeing them engrossed in a conversation without actually letting him know the problem.

Unclenching her teeth Khushi ran towards him in anxious. Taking his palms in hers "Arnavji... I can't sit quiet after knowing he's trying to kill you. How can he? I... I just can't take it if something happens to you. Hadn't I lost enough? My... parents, my... elder brother, my... identity, everything... which mine was mercilessly snatched away from me... see even now... he's trying to snatch you away from me... I'll not let... him.. succeed... I'll not be able... to live... if... it happens..." She choked the words vehemently and her eyes were pooled with tears uncaring of his shushing her. Her brain failed to capture the assuring words of his. Arnav life was in danger due to Shyam, this was the only thought playing on her mind again and again like a tampered recorder.