CHAPTER 1 : Bad Feeling

Start from the beginning

" NO !" I screamed , finally manage to run to her . I put her head on my lap as I stroke her cheeks . Her eyes slowly close and her breathing began to slow . This is not supposed to happen . I should have listened to her . My dad walk up to me and knelt beside my mom , holding her hand in his .

" What happen to her ?" I know it was a stupid question but I can't help asking it . "Mom's gone Ally. She left us ." He says , closing his eyes while saying the words I don't wanna hear . " No." I whispered silently.

" It's time for you to take my position Ally . It's always been your moms dream before she die . " He says calmly , looking into my eyes , with a serious expression . Position ? What position ?

" What , no ! You're not leaving us ! You can't just leave after mom leave ! Where are you going !? I'm only 15 ! I can't take big responsibility like this , dad !" I half shouted to him . He took a step back , probaly scared by my sudden outburst .

The boys , standing behind my dad approach us . I counted 25 of them , probaly in their mid-20's .

" It's time baby girl . The boys will be protecting you all the whole time . They will obey every thing you say in return you take care of them . You're capable . I know it . Take care of Kiara and Favian for me okay ? Bye baby . "

He pull me into his arms and hug me tightly . Then he kisses my forehead before standing up , giving all the boys a hug . A few of them were crying and begging him not to go .

He looks at all of us and left us .

End Of Flashback*

I quickly went into the bathroom and start a quick shower . I was planning to have a bubbly bath but I know I'll be late .
I was thankful that my closet was a walk in closet in my bathroom . After arguing with myself what to wear , I decided to put on white ripped jeans , black v-neck shirt , and my favourite grey sneakers .

I pulled up my hair in a ponytail since I don't like maiking weird hairstyles on my hair . Yeah , I know I'm weird right ? Unlike Kiara , she changes her hairstyles everyday . I'm not like Kiara . She's slim , pretty and she knows how to dress up like a girl , unlike me slim but curvy , I also think I'm the ugliest person on earth and I don't know how to dress up all girly type . I'm comfortable with what I wear .

My stomach suddenly makes weird noises , reminding me to have breakfast .
Childishly , I ran down the stairs . At the last step , I jump and make a small cheering to myself before I caught my sister making out with a boy on the couch in the living room .

" Ew , what the hell , Kiara ?! Argh , my virgin eyes !" My hands reach up and cover my eyes from looking into that weird kissing thing . Kiara stood up , wiping her lips with her sleeves while the boy kept his face down , probably embarrassed being caught like this .

I gave Kiara the 'unbelievable' which she reply with a grin .
My appetite was out by that horrible kissing scene . I made my way to the door .

" Are coming or what ?." I half shouted .
" Yes . Just give me a minute !" Probaly telling lover boy something I guess .

I had a relationship like them before . It was cute . Everything went perfect but that slut just had to ruin everyone's relationship . Since then , I didn't trusted boys anymore and it makes me feel like I'm not perfect in either way . I gave up in love . I remembered the song Love Myself . That song gave me inspiration , that I should love myself .

Boys wants girl who look perfect , sexy and slutty . I'm sorry I'm not that kind of girl you wish me to be . Pushing away that thoughts from my mind , I hurriedly walk to my car . Oh my sweet white baby Audi R8 . I mentally hug my car but stop immediately when I notice the boys looks at me with amusement .

" Not a word to anyone or I'll cut your manhood and shove it in your mouth ." I threaten them only making them laugh at my lame threat .
I drive out once Kiara is in the car .

One thing I didn't like Kiara in my car is when she starts playing with the radio . She turns the volume to max . I don't mind if she plays nice tune but sometime I wish I could kill her when she plays 5 year old ABC songs in my car ! My car !

After 20 minutes driving , we finally reach my grandfathers house , which I don't like . Why ? Because he's a control freak and likes ordering us what to do . Damn , I even hate how he cares for us .

The bodyguards quickly rush to us , guarding as usually . I hate the idea of having bodyguards in my gang house , although I have my own house . Living alone in a big house makes me think of ghost in the stories . What , I have my weakness okay .

I glance at the cars I don't recognize parking at the entrance . Whoever they are must be his guest . Great , we have visitors .
Something tell's me it's bad .
I can feel it .

__________ ^3^ ____________

Hello ..
I choose Hailee Steinfeld as Allison . I also put her song as a first . Please don't hate me for that . You can always recommend me any songs .

Well ? What do you think ? I hope you liked it .
Feel free to comment , and please don't be to harsh . Follow me on wattpad and Instagram (alishaaleya18) . Share with your friends , family and others .

QUESTION :

1.) What's your favourite color ?

Leave a comment and vote !

thanks so much for reading my book .
I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!