Chapter 8

In the morning, someone was knocking but I ignored it. I fell back asleep and my door clicked meaning someone opened my door. But only I have the key  who could have gotten in? I have no idea.

Next thing I know I'm in a van but I thought I was dreaming so I payed no attention to it. Then I'm dropped on hard floor. I looked around scared.

"WHY DID YOU DROP HER?!" someone yelled above me. I looked up and saw Josh and Greg arguing. I saw RNG, Elektrolytes and Stepboys around us. I was beyond confused.

"GREAT! YOU WOKE HER UP!" Greg said it Josh.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DROPPED HER." I just laid on the floor and tried to go back to sleep. I mean this is a dream right? "JUST GET HER!" I heard Josh yell.

"No. Shes to fat!" I just ignored that comment.

"I'll do it." I heard another familiar voice say. I couldn't tell who exactly it is. But whoever it was picked me up. I snuggled into his chest. I felt warm. Hopefully whoever it was didn't leave me. We got somewhere and he put me down.

But before he let me go he whispered in my ear "Sorry." then me kissed my temple. I smiled a little.

"AW! Marcus you made her smile!" Jennique shrieked. Well that woke me up! WAIT! This isn't a dream!  AND MARCUS WAS CARRYING ME!

"JENNIQUE! You woke her up!" Josh said. He walked over to me and helped me up.

"wtf?! How did I end up here?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We brought you!" Josh said.

"But I locked my door?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah but Baileys mom had an extra key." Greg explained.

"Oh." Then I remembered he called me fat! "HEY! YOU CALLED ME FAT!" I punched his arm.

"You heard me?" he asked.

"YEAH! At first I thought I was dreaming." I pouted.

"I think you should change out of your pajamas." Josh laughed. I started to blush. Marcus and the guys were standing next to Greg.

"Um I would if I was back at the hotel and I had clothes. "

"We brought you clothes." Jennique said and handed me some clothes.

"WE PICKED IT OUT!" Stepboys shouted out.

I shook my head. "It better be appropriate clothes!"

"THEY ARE!" and with that I went into the bathroom to change. Jennique came in and did my makeup and hair: polyvore.com/wtf_mustaches_unforgettable_memories/set?id=510...

Thanks!" I hugged Jennique.

"Welcome!" We went over to Stepboys rehearsal room.

"Um a little to much mustaches?" I asked curious.

"NOPE! That's not even a lot!"

 I rolled my eyes. I saw Marina and Marcus talking. I rolled my eyes. I sighed.

"I'm still sleepy." I yawned and leaned my head onto Baileys shoulder.

"Lazyass." I heard Josh mumble. I hit his arm. "OW! WTF?!"

"I heard you."

"Oooh." RNG and Elektrolytes left to practice but I stayed with Stepboys. I laid on the floor with my legs up against the wall. Very awkward position by it was comfy xD

I was on YouTube watching eGO's video -> 

I love eGO ^.^ I started to laugh my ass off at the part where he spills the corona for his homies xD lol. He had a lot of homies;D nah he just didn't like the taste xD I looked up to see the guys looking at me. I took out my ear buds.