"Emily why must you tease me so?" Mick groaned

Emily giggled and kissed him gently before getting out of bed.

"I'm not stopping you from joining me,"

Mick's eyes lit up and he got out of the bed and picked Emily up in his arms before carrying her to the bathroom. She looped his arms around his neck and held on. Mick turned on the shower and held her while it warmed up.

Meanwhile in Evelynn's room, she was fast asleep still. She turned in her bed and snuggled deeper into her pillow. So blissfully unaware of what her mother and Mick were getting up to.

After their somewhat long shower, okay two hours spent fooling around in the bathroom before actually showering, Emily and Mick were making breakfast together in the kitchen.

"Go wake Evelynn up, I got this," Mick said

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah go on,"

Emily walked up the stairs and into Evelynn's room, she sat on her bed carefully and stroked her daughter's hair.

"Good morning my love," Emily said gently

Evelynn turned onto her back and opened her eyes slowly, rubbing them and yawning.

"Morning momma,"

"Did you sleep ok?" Evelynn nodded and sat up, stretching out her back and arms "Mick and I made breakfast,"

"I really like him momma, he's really nice," Emily smiled at her daughter

"I'm glad you approve, because you know, you're the most important person in my life and I have to make sure that whoever I date gets along with you first and foremost, you and me, we're a package deal,"

"A two for one special," Evelynn added

"Exactly, and plus, he thinks you're a sweetheart,"

"Really?"

Emily smiled and nodded "Come on princess, let's go eat,"

Evelynn got out of her bed and pulled on her slipper boots before pulling her hair into a messy bun. Emily smiled and walked down the stairs with Evelynn in tow.

"Good morning Evelynn!" Mick greeted her

"Morning,"

"Sit down ladies, breakfast is served," Mick put two plates of homemade waffles on the table.

"Waffles!" Evelynn exclaimed "Okay, I like him even more mom,"

Emily chuckled and shook her head, sitting down. Mick put Nutella, strawberries, bananas, blueberries and maple syrup on the table too.

"What do you like Evelynn? Fruit or nutella?" Mick asked

"I like strawberries with nutella," Evelynn smiled slicing a strawberry putting it on her waffles.

"Interesting combination, I prefer bananas and syrup,"

"You two are a pair of heathens, everyone knows that maple syrup is the best topping on waffles and pancakes," Emily remarked

"No, we're British,"

"Actually I'm Russian," Evelynn grinned

"Betrayed again," Mick laughed.

"What are we doing today mom?" Evelynn asked eating a strawberry

"Well you have dance class twelve to four so anything you like after that,"