Bailey and me looked at each other and ran towards the elevator that was opened because Elektrolytes had just gotten in.

"PLEASE CLOSE!" Bailey said as the girls came out of my room.

Did I mention I was in my pj's? Tank top with booty shorts. Not awkward at all.

The girls ran towards the elevator as it closed. Bailey and me waved bye to them. It closed and we started to laugh.

"Why we so evil?!" Bailey and me yelled the same time.

"JINX! YOU OWE ME A SODA!

"DOUBLE JINX! YOU OWE A SODA!

"STOP COPYING ME! GAH!"

"IM BAILEY AND IM IN LOVE WITH JENNIQUE!" I said as Bailey said "IM IVORY AND IM IN LOVE WITH MARCUS!" at the same time as me. We both gasped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! STOP LYING!" we yelled in each others face. The elevator doors opened. I pushed Bailey back and I ran towards the exit. But not before I was tackled by someone. I knew it was Bailey.

"WHAT THE HECK?! BAILEY GET OFF!!!!!!" I shrieked.

"NO! Not after what you said!"

"BUT SHE WASN'T THERE! NOW UNLIKE WHAT YOU SAID! LOVE IS A STRONG WORD!"

"FINE! YOU LIKE MA-

I elbowed him in the stomach. He rolled off of me. He was clutching his stomach.

"OMG! IM SO SORRY!" I helped him up. "Just know, next time it wont be the stomach if you blurt something out like that again." I whispered in his ear. I smirked and helped him to the elevator.

When we got to our floor the girls looked mad.

"ELLO LOVES!" Bailey was still clutching his stomach.

"What happened to Bailey?" Jennique asked concerned. They like each other ;D

"I elbowed him." I told them.

"Why?" Neeks asked.

"He shouted out that I loved Marcus."

"Oh."

"Anyways we picked out what your going to wear!" they pulled me inside the room and left Bailey outside.

They made me put on this:

[polyvore]shopping_with_megan/set?id=50699702

They did my hair and makeup. I loved it ^.^

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

"GROUP HUG!" Neeks called out. I was in the middle being squished.

"Bailey just texted me. He's down in the lobby waiting for us. His mom is also with him. Waiting for you, Ivory." Marina said.

We all walked down to the lobby. The girls left with Bailey to practice and we headed to the mall. It was 45 minute drive.

We finally got to the mall and went to almost EVERY store. I had quiet a few bags. As we were heading towards the exit, I bumped into someone and all my bags went flying out of my arms.

"IM SO SORRY." I helped the other person up. I looked at the person and gasped. It was my brother!

"Damon?" I asked in disbelief. I knew he lived down here but wasn't expecting to see him.

"Hey sissy.  What you doing down here?"

"I came to support Bailey on ABDC." he gave me a hug then started to help me pick up my stuff. I saw Megan smiling. We walked over to her.