First Grade

You and Daniel hung out a few times during the summer because of your moms and you were having your first day of first grade.
Your mom dropped you off and you went into your school.
Mom: "Have a great day y/n, I love you!"
You closed the door and walked to your classroom where you saw Daniel already in there with his backpack saving the seat beside him. He saw you and his face lit up.
Daniel: "Y/N! OVER HERE!" He removed his backpack and you sat beside him.
Y/n: "Hi Dani!"
Daniel: "Hi, I've missed you!"
Y/n: "I've missed you too, what do you think we're doing today?"
Daniel: "I don't know, I think the teacher said we were coloring today"
He was right the teacher had crayons and coloring pages out for the children.
Teacher: "Good morning class today we're coloring pictures and going around the room to introduce ourselves"
You guys introduced yourselves and went to lunch. You and Daniel sat by each other and you were no longer shy towards him.
Y/n: "Hey Dani, what did you get?"
Daniel: "Uhh, Mac and cheese, Jell-O, go-gurts, two string cheese, and apple juice."
Y/n: "I'll give you a watermelon slice for a go-gurt!"
Daniel: "Deal!" You and Daniel ate lunch together make each other laugh the entire time.
Then you guys went to the classroom and finished class. You were dismissed to go home and as Daniel has always done, he hugged you and this time you actually hugged him back.
Y/n: "Bye Dani!"
Daniel: "Bye y/n!"
-skip all the way to fifth grade-

End of Chapter 4