Part 4: Back to Work

He leans down to press his lips onto yours. Connor locks you between his arms. Ever so slightly, you reach underneath him and grab for the bottom buttons on his shirt.

You feel a smile break through the kiss. Still maintaining locked jaws, he reaches down to your wrists and locks them in place beside you.

He pecks at your lips like a hungry vulture. He trails them down the side of your face, finding their way to the nape of your neck. Your legs kick pleasurably beneath him.

For a moment he looks up. His LED flickers to yellow. His focus turns to the door. "Hank is back," he whispers. He climbs off of you, adjusting his shirt in the mirror. He takes his coat from the bed.

A door opens. You adjust yourself as well and slim your hair back down in the mirror. Instead of opening the door, Hank stands outside your bedroom door and roughly knocks.

"Im afraid to go in there, because god knows what you two did. But get your asses ready, we're out on a mission."

So you and Connor set out of the room and passed by every door until you reached Hank on the couch. Connor proceeded and opened the door for the two of you. As Hank got up, he turns to you and winks.

Since when did such a careless buzzard wink?

Connor went ahead of you out in the pouring rain to open the car door. He scooted you inside as quick as possible so you didn't get so wet. As you were crawling your way to the end of the seat, he smacks your butt and chuckles maliciously.

"For fuck's sake Connor, I saw that." Hank is still walking from the concrete path engraved into the ground. Connor bows at him, his arms innocently hiding behind his back.

"I'm sorry lieutenant," he says innocently. "I can get a little... worked up."

Hank scoffs. "You're tellin' me."

//hey guys, sorry if this chapter's a little shorter than usual. But again, I'm going through writer's block. :( if you have any suggestions make sure to put them in the comments, I will always read them! I love all my readers and will listen to whatever you have to say ❤ if you like the story and want to see more, make sure you vote!//
~author

Oh, and here's just a little something I'm putting together. Not finished yet but I will soon ;) (I'm an artist too!)

 Not finished yet but I will soon ;) (I'm an artist too!)