The night continued on, and finally Titania grew so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. She knew it was almost time for Tink to come banging on her door to wake her up if she happened to not wake up when Tink wanted her too. Putting all of her supplies in the box beside her bed, Titania closed her eyes and slept with our dreams for barely a couple of hours before the banging on her door sounded through the room.

Titania nearly fell out of the bed as she bolted upright, startled. Blinking her eyes rapidly she hurriedly called out to Tink.

"I'm up! I'm up!" She said, breathing hard, her heart pounding. She hadn't expected the knocking, she had been so deep asleep. Scrambling out of her bed, Titania began to get ready for the day. When she exited her room, she gave a big sigh. Less then six months, she promised herself, and she would be gone.

The days dragged on, and Titania noticed, as she washed the laundry in the morning, that Draco no longer came to visit her. He ignored her, his face stone cold when he addressed her, treating her like he treated others like her. It hurt, because she had hoped that he would realize that he was wrong and start treating everyone nicely, but he had done the exact opposite. Instead, he continued to treat people horribly, this time including her.

While she still hated what he believed in, she missed talking to him in the morning. It was really the only positive contact in the house she'd had after Dobby had left, a constant ray of light in her dreary situation as Mister Malfoy began to become more restless.

After the World Cup, where fear had been sparked into the Wizarding community, Mister Malfoy had become increasingly aggressive at home. He had acted, and done something he hadn't done in years, a desire that he had suppressed for years, and now he was having difficulty controlling it again. Titania now sported new bruises on her arms from his relentless want to do something harmful to muggleborns, muggles, and squibs.

"I want to do something, Narcissa!" He complained, and Mistress Malfoy nodded as she flipped through papers explaining plans for a dinner party for their exclusive friends before they began their fourth year at Hogwarts.

"I see, dear," She replied calmly.

"No! You aren't listening! You never listen!" He growled, and Mistress Malfoy's eyes snapped up. Anger flared through her entire body as she stood up, setting the papers down.

"I listen plenty, Lucius," She snarled, and Titania began logging ways to escape, hide and protect herself, her eyes flickering over the room.

"No you don't!" He accused, "You're always doing something else! It's not listening if you're distracted by some stupid party!"

"Those stupid parties are what keeps us at the top of the food chain, Lucius," Mistress Malfoy hissed, "Just because you're restless after messing with some muggles doesn't mean you take it out on me! I have been nothing but supportive!"

Titania was now edging to the door, contemplating how fast she could open and close it while till being quiet. This fight was unexpected, and now she wished she had just cleaned the library instead of the study. She had been trying to get information, something, anything, that might help her when she escaped, but now she was caught in a fight between the Malfoy parents.

They deserve to pay!" Mister Malfoy protested, and Mistress Malfoy rolled her eyes to the heaven.

"Of course they do, Lucius, but we can't do anything right now. People are already have their suspicions about the World Cup, don't give them anything more to talk about! " Mistress Malfoy yelled.

Titania slipped through the door, quickly and quietly, and treaded softly to the library. She didn't know how long the two of them would argue, but she knew she didn't want to be in the middle of it.

A/N - Hello y'all! I'm back! I hope y'all were okay while I was gone! How did you like the chapter? It's a bit iffy to me personally, but it does start something, and I certainly don't want to rush into anything. I'm sorry it's been awhile since I updated, but since I've gotten a low of questions on this, I believe I need to address something.

I update on inspiration, and I typically update pretty often right now, since I'm on summer break with very little to do. However, there are points where I might not update for a bit because I have something going on. If I don't announce it in a a/n, then I will most definitely leave a message on my conversation board. If there isn't anything and you are concerned, go ahead and pm me or leave a message. I don't mind!

However, please don't ask me to update, even with a please. I am the type of person who is petty enough to withhold an update because some jerk didn't leave any type of comment other than 'please update'.

However, I love the rest of you to bits and pieces for being so patient! Thank you for the amazing support! Please vote and comment something about the chapter you liked!

-palladiums' podge