💚Chapter 10💚

The next week...

  Eomma and Appa are leaving today so we woke up early to say our goodbyes.

   "Annyeong Eomma, Appa. Saranghae. I'll try and visit you with the babies as much as I can!" You say hugging them.

   "Annyeong Eommoni, Aboji. We'll miss you!" Eunwoo says.

   3 months later...

   "Jagiya, get the twins ready so we can drop them off at your parents place before I drop you off at SOPA." Eunwoo says.

   "Arasseo! I'm getting then ready right now." You say, yelling from the kids room.

   Eunwoo already graduated from SOPA and is actually currently training at Fantagio. Appa let him train there. Now it's been a year and now today us your first day back at school.

   After leaving the twins in your parents care Eunwol drops you off at school.

   "Annyeong, Jagi. I'll pick you up later, arasseo?"

   "Okay. See you later."

   You walk through the gates and head in, wearing your uniform you still have a slight stomach from your pregnancy, but it's okay. It doesn't show too much. You look at your schedule and look for your locker to put things in. Then you head to your class.

   "Noona? Is that you?" You hear a voice say. You turn around to see none other than, Sanha.

   "Oh! Sanha, Annyeong!" You smile.

   "What happened last year? You left so suddenly and never came back. And now you're here again. You were supposed to graduate last year with the hyungs. What happened?"

   "If I say it you have to promise me you won't let anyone else in this school know." You tell him.

   "Okay. I promise I won't tell anyone in this school know." He said holding up his pinky.

   You wrap your pinky around his and whisper in his ear.

   "Eunwoo and I had baby twins. One girl, one boy." You tell him.

   "WAHHHH!" He yells.

   "Ahh! Don't tell. You hurt my ears, what the hell." You rub your ears in pain.

   "Mianhae, Noona." He giggles nervously.

   "Better not tell anyone." You say.

   "Don't worry, Noona! I wont!" He salutes... What an awkward child.

   After school you head out the gates to look for Eunwoo. As you were heading out you see a big crowd of girls surrounding something... or rather, someone.

   You decided to get nearer to see what was going on and you just see Eunwoo leaning against his car with his sunglasses on, and a leather jacket and boots, looking all cool.

   "Eunwoo- Oppa! Please date me. I love you!" You hear someone yell which makes your blood boil.

   "Yah!" You yell turning your head and glaring at the girl who yelled it.
"He is my husband. Don't even THINK about trying to get with him." You snap.

   "Let's go, jagi." You say, mad.

   He opens the passenger door for you and closes the door once you sit down And gets in after you.

Rich Boy | Cha Eun Woo | Contains Some Mature Content | COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें