💚Chapter 9💚

The next morning...

   You wake up and you start to think about last night.
   ...FUCK.

   "Shit shit shit! Eunwoo-yah!" You yell smacking his chest.

   "What? what's wrong?" He asks in his sleepy voice (very attractive).

   "WE DIDN'T USE A CONDOM LAST NIGHT!" You yell.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "... what?" Eunwoo asks still half asleep.

   "Eunwoo-yahhhh~ we forgot to use a condom last night." You whine.

   His eyes widen in shock.
   "OH SHIT. What're we gonna do???" He freaks out.

   "I don't know, oppa." You pout, "I'm too young for this."

   "Let's go to the convenience store and look for the test packets and grab a few. And whatever it says... We'll go from there."

   After getting ready after waking up, you two head out to the convenience store and bought the tests.
   At home you run straight to the bathroom and use the test. After using it, you wait a couple of minutes and after that you check the sign.

   "Eunwoo- oppa." You say coming out of the bathroom.

   "How is it?" He asks.

   "It came back... po... posi- positive.." You stutter.

   His eyes grow big as he exclaims,
   "WE'RE HAVING A KID?!"

   "Nae." You reply nervously. Eunwoo then picks you up and spins you around, giggling happily.

   "You're happy about it?" You ask.

   "Of course, I am!" He smiles.

   "What am I gonna do?" You whine, "I wanted to be an idol too and this was gonna be my last year at SOPA and I was planning to train." You pout.

   "Just take the rest of the year off and go back to school next year and finish then you can train." He suggests.

   "Then that'll take longer."

   "Well, you have a baby in your stomach, unless you want to go to school showing your baby bump to the staff."
   He knows how the school is. Yeah it's fine to get married and have kids, but if you're in the school in hopes to be an idol, you shouldn't get knocked up. The teachers and staff will begin to judge you and you can get kicked out from school for being irresponsible...

   Man... I guess I have to take some time off school.

   Not too long after, you head to the school to request a year off.

   "Why so sudden? It's your last year here, don't you want to finish on time?" Principle Park asks.

   "I do... I really do, but I just got married and... something unexpected came up... that I would need a year off, then I'll come back and finish, I promise." You smile... holding your hands to your stomach.

   He saw where your hands were placed and immediately knew what was going on. He made the "O" shape with his mouth in realization.

   "Arasseo, Miss Na... I mean, Mrs. Cha. One year, and I better see you back here." He laughs.