But to him, the boy almost looked like one of his sides was cold as ice and the other hot as fire.

Midoroya thought as he became fascinated with the boy.

"H-hey I'm midoriya he said as he stood in front of the boy

"Yeah and," as he looked back into the window not paying attention to the silly-looking child that stood before him.

Umm?
Excuse me can you work w-with me please!" midoriya said bowing his head like a butler bowing his head to his master.

"Hey hey you don't have to bow your head to me like that y' know!" the boy with the hair colors said not trying to draw tension to himself.

"s-sorry it's been so long since I've asked someone to work with me!" as he took his hand scratching the back of his head feeling nervous again.

"Ok whatever you can work with me only because I don't have anyone else to work with yet!" the boy said with a annoyed face

"Really thank you so much!" midoriya said excitedly for the first time ever
"oh by the way what's your name?" he said grabbing a chair to sit next to the boy.

"Todoroki as he took out a poster to set up their plans.

"Alright midoriya so this is what's going to happen if a villain comes!" he said laying out the basics and tactics of the plans.

"ok great as midoriya listened to him for a while before his mind started wandering off the project after a few minutes dreaming of a better life than his current one....
Midoriya....Midoriya

Midoriya! Todoroki said bringing him back to earth.

"Are you listening!" he said glaring at the young boy.

"yes yes sorry about that your just boring todoroki!" he said pouting

"Well sorry I am boring but we have to get this work done!" as he tries to explain again

"Ok, as midoriya listen this time,"
if a villain comes I would be over here walking along the sidewalks making sure the villains would not escape since I have fire and ice i will then use my ice to freeze him in his tracks as I disguise my self as a civilian got that as he went into more details .

O-ok and what would I do He said thinking of a way to be useful

"Umm? How about you be bait you can lower the villains to me and then I will attack them!"

"Ok, that's sound good as he got the markers to write out their plans.

11:55 Am almost lunchtime🍲🍱

as the day went by the two boys sat there talking having laughs and having fun making the project which causes midoriya to act more like himself.

"So umm? todoroki do you have any family members?.
As he felt more comfortable around him.

"Why should I tell you it's none of your business!" todoroki said with a glare on his face which soon turn into a sorry expression

"I'm sorry midoriya it jus- no it's ok I understand midoriya said
Looking in a different direction from the boy.

"Hey, todoroki d-do you want to eat lunch with me!" Deku said feeling a little shy trying to look down at his feet

"As in lunch... do you mean out of school cause when lunch comes I'm out!" he said packing His bag

"What you're not planning to leave school are you because you're going to get in trouble!" As he was trying to stop him.

"No I won't get in trouble if I'm sneaky so if you're not coming then goodbye!" he said as the bell ringed and leaving the classroom with his book sack.