Thief

Tuffnut sat up stiff in bed with Chicken clutched tightly to his chest. His eyes locked on the large figure in the far right corner of his and Ruffnut's home as it slowly dug threw their belongings occasionally stopping, sniffing the air, then moving on. 

Unable to clearly see the figure due to the darkness, Tuffnut's mind did what Tuffnut's mind does best: become paranoid. Convinced this creature invading his home was a monster sent by Odin himself to punish him and his sister for their worship of Loki. A creature who's sole purpose was to drag them both (and of course Chicken as she also was guilty due to association) to Hel where they would be punished for eternity for their blatant betrayal to Odin.

Clang!

"Shut up Tuffnut!" Ruffnut shouted "I'm trying to sleep" 

The figure, startled by Ruffnut's outburst, wrapped it's tail around the nearest barrel and pulled itself out of the twins hut through a window dragging the item behind it. The dragging of the wooden barrel against the floor and wall coupled with the almost desperate scratching of the creature as it scampered through the small window resulted in Ruffnut in the same position as her brother: sitting up stiff in bed, eyes locked on where the creature previously was, and clutching the closet item to her chest (her hair).

Tuffnut's eye's drifted over to his sister. Seeing her so afraid, he couldn't help himself.

"You know, you look really ugly when you're scared. Sort of like a malnourished bea-"

Ruffnut's helmet sprang across the room hitting Tuffnut square in the face knocking him out cold. With Tuffnut now unconscious, Chicken wiggled out of his death-like grip and made her escape out of the hut and into the night. Ruffnut returned to her fetal position clutching her hair tightly once again, eyes directed on the now slightly deformed window waiting to see if the creature, the thief, would return. Well, that's what she planned to do. She fell asleep shortly after.