Bidi bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom Cada vezCada vez que lo oigo hablar (cada vez, cada vez)Me tiemblan hasta las piernas (las piernas)Y el corazón igual (bidi bidi bom bom)Selena looked at Chris from the corner of her eye

Cada vez
Cada vez que lo oigo hablar (cada vez, cada vez)
Me tiemblan hasta las piernas (las piernas)
Y el corazón igual (bidi bidi bom bom)
Selena looked at Chris from the corner of her eye. She saw him behind the curtain. He was watching the band play. Abraham had told him that he would play for their next concert, and Chris agreed.
Y se emociona (y se emociona)
Ya no razona
No lo puedo controlar (bidi bidi bom bom)
Y se emociona (y se emociona)
Ya no razona
Y me empieza a cantar (cantar)
Me canta así, así, así, así
Bidi bidi bom bom (bidi bidi bom bom)
Bidi bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom
Heyyy! Yeeeaaahh!
Selena moved her hips with the song. She smiled at the crowd and started doing spins.

She stopped and put her hand up to her ear

Cuando escucho esta canción
Mi corazón quiere cantar así
Selena did a quick move before continuing.
Ooohhhhhhhh!
Me canta asi
Me canta a ti
Cada vez que lo veo pasar
Mi corazón se enloquece cada vez que lo veo pasar
Y me empieza a palpitar así, así
Selena finished the song.
"Thank you San Antonio!" She waved.
"We'll see you soon!" Selena blew them a kiss before walking off of the stage. She walked over to Chris.
"You did great," He smiled.
"Thanks! You'll be up there next week," She smiled. Chris looked up at the stage and nodded.
"Seems scary," He shrugged.
"Not at all," She assured. The rest of the band joined both of them.
"Okay. That's a wrap. Time to hit the road and get back home," A.B. led them all towards Abraham and Marcella.
***
   Selena had changed into black leggings and a creme colored, oversized shirt. She stepped on the bus and walked towards the bunks in the back. Her body touched the bed instantly.
"Come on Selena! Show everyone what you're really like," Selena looked over at Suzette. She was holding her camera.
"Not right now Susie!" Selena buried her face into the pillow.
"So everyone, this is how Selena looks and acts like when she's not on stage," Suzette teased.
"Suzette!" Selena groaned.
"Yeah, she's lazy," Suzette continued.
"Selena this is so unprofessional," Suzette leaned on a bunk.
"Oh my god!" Selena yelled and got up from her bunk. She walked out from the back and made her way to the front. No one was on the bus except both sisters. Selena walked down the steps quickly and walked over to her mother, who was eating chips as she leaned against the bus. Marcella was talking to the rest of the band.
"Mom! Tell Suzette to get her camera out of my face!" Selena told her mother.
"I'm not doing anything!" Suzette yelled from inside the bus.
"You're such a liar!" Selena yelled back.
"Calm down mija," Marcella looked at Selena.
"But I'm trying to lay down and she's bothering me," Selena complained.
"Here hold my chips," Marcella sighed and walked up the steps and into the bus. Selena rolled her eyes and grabbed a chip. A.B. smacked his sisters hand.
"Ow!" Selena flinched.
"Don't eat her chips," He said.
"Fine then...I'll eat yours," Selena snatched a chip and started running. They all laughed as A.B. was trying to chase Selena around the bus. Selena came back around and hid behind the boys. She still had her mothers chips in her bag.
"Selena get over here!" A.B. yelled. Selena moved in circles around the boys so A.B. wouldn't catch her. Marcella and Suzette came off the bus and saw what was happening.
"I'm so helping you, A.B.!" Suzette yelled.
"No!" Selena laughed as she kept escaping A.B.. Chris chuckled at Selena.
"Okay, I think we're ready to lea-."
"Dad! Help!" Selena yelled and ran over to her dad. She hid behind him.
"Woah! Calm down kids!" Abraham raised his hands up.
   Eventually, everyone got on the bus. Selena and Pete were playing video games.
"Ha! I beat you again!" Selena gently punched Pete on the arm.
"No! You cheated!" He complained.
"No! I didn't!" Selena defended herself. Ricky walked to the back and opened the door. The laughter coming from the front filled the back of the bus.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Selena cheated!" Pete accused.
"No I did not! Pete is just a sore loser!" Selena smirked at Pete.
"You know what? I'm done. I won't play with a cheater!" Pete pouted and threw the controller. He walked to the front with Ricky.
"Wait Ricky!" Selena called. He turned around.
"What?" He asked.
"Want to play?" She asked and pointed to the controller that Pete threw.
"And lose? No thanks," He shrugged and continued walking.
"Oh well," Selena shrugged herself.

"Guess I'll just have to play another game," She drank from her coke and started looking at the other games.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛...𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎. 𝙶𝚎𝚎𝚣. 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝟿:𝟷𝟾 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚜. ✌🏼💋

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: ₂₁₄₂

©ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇғʟᴀᴍɪɴɢᴏs 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾