I looked around. Heiji and Kazuha were fighting on some random thing. Kids were happily playing card game.

But where is Conan kun?

"Hey guys! where is Conan kun?"

Genta ignored my question and said, "Forget him. You sit here and play with us. That Matsuiko keeps on cheating."

"Hey I am not cheating." Matsuiko kun protested.

"You did."

"I didn't."

"Ladies and gentleman!"

We all turned towards the source of the voice. It was Conan kun. He  was wearing a white formal shirt and black pant. He was definitely looking so handsome.

He again started, "Ladies and gentleman! I hope you all are enjoying this evening. I know there is no special events today. But we held this party for a very special person." He smiled at me. He continued, "Ran neechan. Isn't she really special person for us?"

"Of course she is." Sonoko said, "She is the loveliest girl I know. She is always there for her loved ones. I love my best friend soooo much."

Kazuha chan came to me, "Ran-chan. I still can remember the day of my marriage. How much I was nervous that time. But you made me feel good. You made me understand how much lucky I was to get a husband like Heiji, my loved one. Ran chan, you are so special part of my life."

"Awww! you guys are soo..." My voice got chocked and my eyes became teary. I hugged Sonoko and Kazuha.

"Me me...." Genta said suddenly. "I also want to say something." He cleared his throat and announced. "Ran neechan is very good at karate. She helped us a lot of times. And also she cooked mixed noodles very tasty. With egg, chicken, extra souse....yummy!"

Ayumi chan hit his head and said, "Always about foods, huh! Can't you think about anything else?"

Haha! Those kids!

All were laughing including Conan kun. Everyone was happy. Which I want.....always.

"And," Conan kun again spoke up, "There is also another reason for holding this party." He looked down and continued, "I made a mistake...big mistake...because of which Ran neechan got hurt. This party is for saying sorry to her."

My heart melted totally. He walked to me and looked at me. "Ran neechan. If you forgave me, will you dance with this little brat?"

"Oh Conan kun. I forgave you already. You are so sweetheart of mine. How can I be angry with you for long?" I said and smiled.

I was very happy. We all started dance in the song "Time after time" by Mai Kuraki. After that we had our dinner together. Genta's stupid jokes, Kazuhachan and Heiji kun's fights, Sonoko's so called interesting stories.... everything made our evening so amazing. All thanks goes to Conan kun.

At night....

"So Ran neechan, you liked my surprise or not?" Conan kun sat on my bed and said. Everyone went back to their home. I cleaned the room and was just relaxing on my bed.

"I loved it a lot. Thank you Conan kun." I replied.

"hmm... and thanks for forgiving me."

"Conan kun, you understood and accepted your fault. That is what matters. This proves that how much nice boy you are." I smiled at him.

Conan's POV,

Her smile... I couldn't get off my eyes from her this evening. She was smiling all the time. I love her like that. I want her always smiling. She forgave me too. She is an angel.

I looked away from her. Why you have to be so nice Ran! Everything of her made me love her more and more. How can I give up on Ran? No matter how much I try I can ever stop loving her.

"But..." I started.

"What Conan kun?" Ran asked me.

"But what I told before was true."

No reply from Ran. I couldn't ever contact eyes with her.

"W-what are you talking about?"
She sounds nervous.

"About love. I truly love you." I couldn't stop myself from saying that.

she got up from her bed and walked to the table and lifted up the photo frame, that old photo of mine and Ran.

"Conan kun. you already know that but... I want you to know the truth from me too. I loved the only one guy from my very childhood. And I will love only him till my death." She was looking at the photo. "That's Shinichi. Yes I still love him. And I will. Noone can take his place. Neither Mr.Yano nor any other guy."

Whenever she used to say she loves Shinichi, I used to blush brightly. But now I couldn't. Her words were giving me more pain.

She again sat beside me and put her hand on my solder. "Conan kun. I know you are not old enough to understand all this. So.. "

"I AM OLD ENOUGH RAN." I again burst out

She stayed quiet.

"You want to know where is Shinichi?" I asked angrily.

She was looking at me with raising her eyebrows.

"He is always by your side. He is always there for you. How can you believe that he can stay without being around you?" I said in one breath.

"Conan kun, what...."

"Ran!" I looked at her and throw my glasses from my eyes. "I am the one whom you loved and will love forever. I am Shinichi."

******************************************************************************

Finally!!!! He told Ran the truth.

Can you guess what will happen next? Will Ran still agree to marry Yano? Keep guessing and keep waiting for my next chapter which I will update soon. ;)

Okay.. so tell me if you like this chapter or not. Your comments are always welcomed. And don't forget to hit the "follow" button if you like my story. :)

Well Have a great time. I will be back soon. :D

Love,

Relena♥