Dad! Thunderstorm X Mom! Reader pt.2

I'm Chinese, but that doesn't mean I'm good with grammar, so bare with me if I got something wrong in some Chinese dialogue.

In all honesty, this is the only active book in this account. However, my second account is a different story. All (well, just one or two are on hold) are active, and I have to update all of them. My new book, Armonia, is still in process, so that is not going to have updates any time soon. Anyways, enjoy.

ALSO 14k! I'm surprised a lot people still read this book! Boboiboy fandom is practically dead after the finale of Boboiboy Galaxy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"你好大的胆子,竟敢伤害自己的妻子和孩子?太不像话了!" Ying mumbled under her breath, glaring at the ground as Yaya tried to comfort you. You couldn't help but to sob uncontrollably at the fact that you are actually going to get a divorce with the love of your life.

"It's okay, (Y/n)...I know it's hard to just even think about it, but it's for the best for (S/n)...." Yaya said as she rubbed your back. You hiccuped as you tried to get as much oxygen as you can, but you can't seem to get it.

You went to Ying and Yaya (they're roommates, you used to live with them before you were married) after you left Thunder alone. (S/n) had fallen asleep upstairs, not aware the pain you're going through. You're sitting on the couch with Yaya by your side. Ying's pacing back and forth, ranting in an inaudible tone. She's losing patience and cool seconds by seconds,

"我会好好打那个混蛋,敢害我的朋友?做梦吧!" Ying stood up, you didn't exactly know what she's ranting about, but you know it's not good.

"Ying, calm down."

"我怎能-sorry, sorry. HOW CAN I BE CALM?! THAT THUNDER SHOULD BE BURIED ALIVE! HE DESERVE IT!" Ying shouted, you wiped your tears as you took a deep breath.

"Ying, please be quiet. You're going to wake (S/n)." Yaya said in a soothing voice, Ying sighed before looking at you with a softened expression.

"Sorry, it's just that....Thunder shouldn't treat you like that!" Ying said, kneeling down. "He's a father, and he should set a good example to his kid!"

"Exactly!" Yaya nodded in agreement. "Thunder should know that whatever he does, it will affect (S/n)'s personality and health!"

"Hopefully, (S/n) won't be like him when he grows up!" Ying said, her eyes narrowed in anger, she's angry just thinking about Thunder.

The door bell all of a sudden rang, Ying stood up and walked towards the door. You can hear Ying opening the door and voices can be heard in a hushed tone. After a while, the voices stopped, and Ying came back with a familiar person.

"...Ice...?" Ice smiled at you sadly. (Eyyyy, thanks to Skylia_the_great for choosing an element for this one!)

"Hey...sorry about my cousin..." Ice glanced away.

(FAMILT TREE! :D
Cyclone, Thunder, and Earth- siblings.
Ice and Blaze- siblings.
Thorn and Solar- siblings
They're all cousins in this one.)

He was very upset about Thunder, he was his cousin and a very good friend of his. And when Ice heard what Thunder had done, he was very disappointed at Thunder.

Earth moved out of town, Cyclone was sick, Solar and Thorn went to travel around the world, and Blaze was currently unavailable then, so the rest of the elements couldn't visit you, but they did heard what Thunder has done.