Part 1

This whole story is dedicated to jyay20. I am really excited to write this story for you and hope that you like it ❤

It was an unwritten law that the Beacon Hills Lacrosse Team and the Beacon Hills Basketball Team didn't do anything together. They were enemies to say the least. But coach decided that it was a good idea to get them to a sports camp together. "We are not gonna share a bus with you losers", Jackson yelled. "I don't even get why you are attending sports camp, as Lacrosse is a joke", Isaac spat out. "You did not", Scott got angry and clenched his asymmetrical jaw. "He is right you know", Aiden said. "Yeah, lacrosse is just weird", his twin brother Ethan added. "Shut your face", Scott tried to get at them but his best friend and team captain Stiles held him back. "Scotty they're not worth it. Look at them. Making fun of lacrosse? You are just trying to throw a ball in a net with your hands. Lacrosse is much more of a challenge", Stiles explained. "Oh is it?", Derek, the team captain of the basketball team asked sarcastic. "Yes. Also we don't hide in a building. We play outside, like real sportsmen. Even if it's raining or storming", Stiles added. Derek furrowed his brows. "But just keep inside, we don't want you to get your outfit messed up", Stiles mocked "you could also actually get hurt at lacrosse". That was it for Derek. "You really think lacrosse is tougher than basketball?", he asked angrily. "I don't think so, I know it", Stiles stared him down. "You just say that cause you don't know how to play it", Derek said and Stiles raised his brows. "Oh is that so?", Stiles questioned "you wouldn't stand five minutes in lacrosse". "How about we find out?", Derek glared at him. "Oh that wouldn't be fair. Me and my bros are just really good and you would go crying at your mommy's if you'd play against us", Stiles provoced him. "So, let's play another sport then", Isaac suggested "we are gonna play dodgeball and see who's better". "You will be destroyed", Jackson gestured an explosion and Isaac rolled his eyes. "I like that idea", Derek said. "Tell me when and where and we'll be there to kick your ass", Stiles said raising his brows. "Tomorrow after practice", Derek suggested and Stiles nodded. "We won't show mercy, Hale", Stiles dared. "We don't need your mercy", Derek huffed "get ready to suffer". "Oh, don't worry we are used to suffer. We play lacrosse, remember? A real sport", Stiles said while turning around and walking away. "I fucking hate those guys", Isaac said as the lacrosse team had left. "Yeah me too", Derek agreed "we have to tear them apart tomorrow". "We will", Aidan said and smirked. "Now go home. We need our power tomorrow", Derek smiled at his team mates. They all said their goodbyes and left.

Next day after practice

"Let's get this started", Stiles yelled as he walked through the door inside the gym. Derek rolled his eyes at the boy who seemed to need attention 24/7. The teams got into their fields and ready to play and soon there was chaos of balls flying around. More and more people had to leave the field. Jackson threw a ball and landed a shot on Aiden who left the field angrily. Next out was Jackson, then Ethan. Isaac, Derek, Scott and Stiles were the last people standing. Derek threw the ball with all the force he could muster and hit Stiles directly on the nose. The boy fell to the ground and lay a hand over his face. "You're out!", Isaac yelled. Scott sprinted over to his best friend who had blood running down his face. "Stiles are you okay?", Scott asked with wide eyes. "Can't .... breathe....nose...", Stiles got out but Scott got what he was saying. He couldn't breathe through his nose as it was full of blood. Stiles had panic attacks ever since his mother had died. And the fact that he couldn't breathe properly was most likely triggering a panic attack now. "Try to breathe through your mouth, Stiles. Breathe with me. In, Out, see it's easy", Scott  tried to get his friend through this. Jackson had entered the field again to help his friends out. He got a wet towel to wipe away the blood. Stiles tried to breathe with Scott but it wasn't easy when there was blood running down to your chin. Jackson tried his best to wipe the blood away. "Was that really necessary?", Jackson glared at Derek. "I thought you were so tough?", Aiden spoke up. "Are you kidding me? He is bleeding", Scott yelled at them. Derek looked at Stiles although Scott tried to cover him up. He looked like he was struggling to breathe but Derek wasn't sure. He was on the other hand sure that he was feeling bad. Stiles had his breathing under control for now. "Thanks", Stiles smiled at his best friend for helping him through the attack. It wasn't the first time he had helped him and he had the feeling it wouldn't be the last. "Thanks Jacks", he smiled at his friend and team mate who had succesfully gotten all the blood from his face. "Anytime", Jackson said and went to throw the towel away. "Are you okay?", Derek asked. "Don't pretend you care", Stiles spat out. "I-", Derek started but Stiles cut him off. "Just shut it already, Hale", Stiles glared at him "if you want to win like this, then that's your problem". "Are you saying he cheated?", Isaac asked offended. "He said he wasn't playing fair", Scott defended Stiles. "You're just bad at losing", Derek spat "it was just a little blood". That was it and Stiles went to stand directly in front of Derek. "Bad at losing? Do you have any idea how I felt? I couldn't breathe", Stiles yelled at him right as coach got in. "Hale! Stilinski! In my office right now!", he yelled right as Derek looked at Stiles confused about what he had just said. He couldn't  breathe? But coach got him out of his thoughts. The both boys turned to him. "Yes, sir!", they said and followed him outside.