Taeyong would normally sit next to him but Taeyong wasn't in this class and Jungwoo would normally call Yukhei over to his seat. After some of the students were on their seats, he finally could see Yukhei and called him over. Yukhei saw that his hyung was calling him over to his seat and smiled like a little child.

Meanwhile, Jungwoo was dying on the inside because of the youngers smile. It was so beautiful and it made Jungwoo forget that Yukhei tried to bully him for like a few months. "Are you ready for detention today?" Yukhei asked his hyung, who gave him an angry look. "To be honest no but I can't do anything about it and you're with me, so it's fine" he replied. The other one nodded and turned around to listen to the teacher, who complained about the behaviour of the class today.

Jungwoo grabbed his phone from the table and looked at the picture he wanted to post.

What would happen if I post it now? Would Yukhei look at me and beat me up or yell at me? Maybe he would feel guilty?? Who knows....-

He put his phone on the table and opened his textbook.

-Time skip/Jungwoo PoV-

The bell rang for the last class and every student stood up and left the class as fast as they could. Taeyong watched the students leave and grabbed my arm so that I could face him. He pulled me into a hug and wished me good luck for detention. To be honest, I don't know what detention is like all I knew was that some people were badass there, and smoked there so I was kind of scared. "Don't worry it's not like you're imagining it Jungie!~" said Yukhei who appeared out of nowhere. His voice gave me goosebumps everytime I heard it, it's deep but soft at the same time.

I felt like I was about to panic everytime we got closer to the detention room. Yukhei patted my back and told me that everything is going to be fine but little did he know that once we got infront of the room, I started crying. Not like, tears escaping my eyes it was way more dramatic. I had a mental breakdown, it was my first time having detention and I was so nervous and scared. Yukhei was freaking out by my side and didn't know what to do, he just kicked the door and ran up to the teacher.

Why was I having a breakdown right now?

The teacher got dragged out by yukhei and was complaining about yukhei being rude. I was now crying on the wall trying to stop my tears but they came back once the teacher came. "Jungwoo are you okay?" the teacher asked me. I didn't give him an answer I just continued to cry. Mr.Choi just let out a sigh and told Yukhei to bring me home safely and take care of me. All I saw was that Yukhei nodded and he turned around to take my hand and pull me up.

We were on our way to the entrance and left the school. Yukhei was still holding my hands, not wanting to let go. The way he holds my hands made me weak and let me forget about everything that happened. By that I mean, that he was the one trying to bring me down, the detention thing and Taeyong's accident. I took out my phone and went on Instagram. Since I didn't close the app, I saw my picture showing up which I was about to upload.

I tried to write a caption, by using only my right hand.

Since you guys waited for a picture of me ^^ There you go! I think it's time for you to know ;3.. Have a good day!!💓

I tried to hide a message in this caption which kind of worked. This was my chance to tell Yukhei that he made a mistake, it was my chance to talk to him after he saw that post, and it was kind of a relief even tho I didn't post it yet. I hesitated for a few seconds but I pressed the share button and put my phone in my pocket.

Yukhei waited for me to realize where I was. We were infront of my house and Yukhei wanted to leave but his arms were waiting for me to give him a hug and I gave him one. I loved the feeling of being in his arms, it gave me a feeling of safety and it made me feel comfortable. I took out my keys and walked towards the door, I waved at Yukhei one last time and went inside my house.

The game didn't end, it just started

_________________________________________

Oh mY GOD.. An aCTUAL uPdate.. Whoaa

Im sooooo sORRY for not updating but I was so lazy and stressed these days that I gave up on writing a chapter.

I was actually writing everyday but once I got stressed I stopped and went outside to calm myself :((((.

Still I'm so sorry to not update anything (and for the mistakes :3)

I still hope you enjoy it tho!!

Love yAaa!!💞💕💓👀

(Btw support Nada & Mina

(Btw support Nada & Mina.. I love their comeback!💚👀)