chapter 12

SymonePov 

"Symone drive faster please my little sister might be in danger" Jacoby screamed in my ear. 

"my nigga im driving as fast as I can chill bro we going get there" 

"chill really Symone you better drive the mother fucking car like your life depended on it" I grew annoyed with Jacoby nagging and started hitting 90 mph and taking back roads bout time we got there my dad and everybody else was arriving. we got out the car and Jacoby hurried a unlocked the door and we heard noise upstairs and everybody started to run upstairs. 

"what the hell going on" Jacoby said yelling at hazel and Jacorey while they fighting one another. I went to go grow grab hazel while Jacoby grabbed Jacorey.  

"where is my baby girl and who the hell is this" king said yelling at Jacorey. 

"this is hazel my partner for my project" Jacorey said ashamed 

"princess" I yelled throwing down hazel only for Aaliyah to go hold her back down. "princess please come out its me smiley where are you" 

"smiley I'm under your bed is it safe for me to come out" 

"yea come out love" she came rushing in my arms  

"I was scared that girl was talking bad about you and then she hit Jacorey first and I know my brother his temper took over him" she said in a soft tone voice 

"okay well everyone here lets go in the room with everyone because your dad and mom is worried" she nodded and hid behind me. "well I found her" 

"where is she?" king ask concerned she came from behind me and ran into her dad arms. 

"daddy that girl talk bad about Symone I don’t like her" 

"well you don’t have to see her again" Jacarey said to princess 

"fuck yall making me seem like the bad person I aint do shit your son talk bad about me really but I'm the one who's guilty fuck that and Symone is not no angel watch and see she stuck up and spoiled and yall fell for all her games" I started laughing because she talking all this stuff but don’t even know me completely even Jacoby started laughing "I don’t see why you laughing because you the main one falling for her bullshit but she going to hurt you I bout you don’t even know about the guy she talking to now" now I'm really laughing because Jacoby knows everything about me so far.  

"you know what hazel you a joke I see why you act because what you doing ight now is a ac why you trying tell on me Jacoby know what's up between me and him and if you want to bring trey into this his knows about him I talk to him about it but why you trying get on my case lets get on yours. you said you was going play with Jacorey heart lead him on and fuck over him like he did to you in middle school so truth out you not really here for him you here to hurt and everyone know its not Jacorey you like its Jacoby and I know you can never him even you know you cant have him Jacoby to much men for you to even handle so you can miss me with that"  

"shut up bitch" now I grew angry with her  

"excuse me mom and king" 

"fo-" then I just took of full force at hazel and that was she wrote I was swinging this bitch everywhere and throwing punch after punch and I kept hearing everybody asked she would stop them but if they know whats best they just let me handle this. I didn’t stop until I seen blood and then I realize my job was down.  

"get the fuck out my people house and if I catch your ass again your beaten going to be ten times worst try me" she got up and pause at the door  

"I thought we was cool mo you was supposed to be here for me the most I apologize I started all this but I was just mad at everyone I hope you can forgive me" she said walking out the room crying. once everyone seen she left king lock the door and set the password  and closed the gate on the outside. 

"well I lock my house up because its that time and all yall is stuck here until tomorrow s fit in where fit I have enough rooms for everybody but its late and I'm tired and yall kids got a game tomorrow. I left and went in my room only to be followed by princess  

"Sleep, sleep with you tonight" I nodded my head and grab my phone and charger and plug it in. once had enough juice I turned it on and had a lot f calls and text mainly from trey, my mom my dad, king and jacoby.  

once I got settle in bed I called trey it rung twice then he finally pick up  

"im about to face time you" he said and I grew butterflies in my stomach" once he FaceTime me I answered and oh lorded he had no shirt on and water dripping from his body on and lets not forget about the tattoos damn this boy make my body get hill ooh lords knows what I will do to him "Symone, hello"  

"oh my bad I as just thinking" he smirked and started to put on his boxers while the toel was around his damn  wish the towel would of fell.  

"how was our day Symone" he asked me as he climb in his bed  

"It was long and stressful what about you?" 

"well when you left early today everybody was trying to get at me and I was like where my girlfriend at when I need her" I smiled 

"im not your girlfriend stop telling them that" 

"you not my girlfriend yet, but you will be soon just watch" 

"you ready for the game tomorrow?" I asked knowing tomorrow is his first time actually on the field 

"yea I was wondering if you wear my number and be my dance buddy" 

"I though you will never asked, but I will be wearing jacoby and your number so when the prep rally come I just got to introduce but of yall and give you yall gifts from me"  

"that’s cool with me do you want to go to sleep on FaceTime?" 

"yea that will be cool but I snore" I said laughing  

"oh hell naw, but im just playing I sleep deep so you good" I started to get comfortable and I prop my phone so he can see me laying down. 

"aye who in the back of you?" he asked putting his whole face to the screen like that’s going to help.  

"its my little sister, you'll see her tomorrow  she so adorable" I said laughing at him sucking his lip so I screenshot him and laid down and fast asleep.

i know its short but please comment and vote thanks for reading