Shinya Hiragi {The Bad Boy and his Nerd}

The original was made by @eyepatchghouls , The title is  (Gureshin) I wasn't made for him. He was made for me   . 

here's the link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/83798466-gureshin-i-wasn%27t-made-for-him-he-was-made-for-me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinya POV

- Why would they do this ?! I trusted them.. I Trusted Him. -

( just without Guren... oh my heart )

As I was deep in thought.. *Ring! Ring!*  "H-huh !?" I exclaimed surprised as I stumbled off of my chair, to grab my phone which was on my bed... completely forgetting what I was upsetting over just now...

" H-hello ??"

"Yo. Shinya ?"

'Y-yes ??"

'Yeah!, This is Yuu !!"

"Yuu ?! How did you get my number !? Don't tell me...."

"No! No! No! *chuckle* I got it from your baby sis !! Shinoa !"

"Oh. Why did you call me ?? You know Lieutenant General  Akashi will know !! and side's we aren't allowed to communicate outside of the Imperial Army !!"

"Chill !! We got permission to ! Seijuro said something about... ' Monitoring all the member's' in the previous meeting... long story short.. He assigned teams to Monitor how the Captain's are doing ! and... Shinoa just jumped at the chance to ... "observe" (stalk) you.. hahaha..."

- Both Sweatdrop -

"Anyway's.. We'll be in your school tomorrow for like... 3 week's ?? and Kamizuki and Mitsuba said something about 'Vacation ?' and dragged yoichi with them.. *heh* so it'll just Me, Mika, Shinoa, Krul.. And (y/n) ."

" WHATT !?!? " I yelled..

" SHINYA !! GO BACK TO SLEEP !!! " yelled an enranged Miharu....

"Sh*t... gotta go !!"

" Oh!!, and.. You have to look Normal !! we can't recognize you, otherwise !"

"WHAT ?!?!"  I yelled yet again again.. then I heard a BEEP as i looked at my phone... an irk mark appeared on my forehead..

--- PHONE CALL ENDED ---

--Curse you Yuu-- !!

~~~ Tomorrow  at ... uhh ... 3:35 AM~~~

* BEEP! BEEP! *, "Ugh.. why school ?!"  I mentally swore as I remembered the day before.. "oh yeah... Guren... I'll need to avoid him.. His friend's (kureto) and  ... Miharu."

*TimeSkip To School ... 45 mins. early*

As I walked into school.. I felt multiple people staring at me..  "Do I really look that different ??"

  "Do I really look that different ??"