20 - end

when taeyang's shift ended, hwiyoung brought him to the bookshop, as promised. he didn't have a good feeling about this. smell the jealousy yet?

"good thing i always have this book always packed in my bag! now i won't have to head home first to take it! i can't wait to see him!" he gushed like a fanboy, and hwiyoung tried not to roll his eyes, but did anyway.

"i'm so nervous! oh gosh, hwiyoung i'm actually more nervous than our–"

"than our?"

"than our first time meeting up wow!" he laughed playfully, sayin that on purpose to tease his boyfriend.

"you know the fuck what–"

"just joking, hwiyoungie. i love you more than him still! anyway he's like an idol, and i heard he has a boyfriend too," he explained, wrapping his arm onto hwiyoung's arm. (does that sound wrong or–)

"oh, he's gay? i thought he was straight. aren't idols supposed to be straight? or else their fans might start attacking them and fans who support him starts attacking them–"

"sigh,"

-

the queue went all the way down the street, and taeyang couldn't help but whine. "aww babe the line's super long! i kinda feel like giving up," he pouted, and hwiyoung pecked his lips softly.

"did you just call me babe?"

"no..."

"and haven't you been talking about this for the whole walk here? don't give up now, sunshine," hwiyoung smiled softly at taeyang, which honestly he bust the fattest uwu ever bust in his whole life up til now.

-

"thank you, lucas-ssi! i'll always cheer for you!" taeyang thanked when they finally got to the front of the line and lucas had signed the book.

they left the bookstore for their next location–a cafe, where taeyang would continue talking about the book.

the book's contents were about him and his first love, about how he overcame sticky situations and obtained the trust of his one and only lover ever. he liked the book because of the many lessons he had learnt from lucas' experiences, and these would allow him to maybe avoid committing similar mistakes in the future.

"babe, what are you thinking about?" hwiyoung asked, as he combed a tuff of hair behind taeyang's ear. he blushed from the action, and the slight contact his fingertip made with his cheek.

"n-nothing much, just thinking about lucas's book,"

hwiyoung rolled his eyes once more.

"c'mon, babe. stop thinking about him already! your boyfriend is out on a date with you," he pouted, minimising his voice into a cute, whiny one.

"ah... so cute," taeyang mumbled unconciously, at the same time blushing. when is taeyang not blushing around hwiyoung anyways?

"what? i'm cute, baby? did you just call me cute?"

"n-no! that's your own imagination!"

"it's obviously not!"

"hmph!" taeyang crossed his arms in the cutest way possible, and continued to tease hwiyoung by fantasising on the book even more. "sigh... if i had someone who treated me like how lucas treats his boyfie... that would be great!"

hwiyoung admitted, he was quite annoyed. but he could never lash out at his baby. "aww... same here. if i had someone who could think of me as their boyfie more than a book..." he teased back, looking at him for his reaction.

"alright, alright. enough teasing! i'm sorry for talking so much about lucas when i'm on a date with you. i love you, my jealous bun!" taeyang said, trying to stop this little 'fight' of theirs and appeasing hwiyoung.

"i won't forgive you if you give me a kiss," he replied, pointing his fingers to his lips. he gently puckered them a little, teasing taeyang.

"a-ah... a kiss... on the lips..."

he pondered for a bit, before mumbling a soft "fuck it" and diving in for hwiyoung's puckered lips. he was shocked, as he didn't expect taeyang to give in so quickly. he was becoming bolder and bolder by day!

"ahh, i love you so much, yoo taeyang. what would life ever be without you?" he gushed, touching his lips. this was the first time taeyang ever initiated something like this. it was memorable.

"am i forgiven now?" taeyang pouted and made puppy dog eyes which were hwiyoung's favourite part about him if he'd had to admit. apart from his kisses and thighs–

wait what.

the kiss still lingering on both their lips, hwiyoung pulled taeyang into a small alley beside the cafe they just left.

"taeyang, i can't get enough of you. i want to keep your smiles and face and everything about you–i mean you in general, away from the world. i want you to only look at me,"

"...not even the book?"

"i'll throw it away even if i have to," he whispered, seriously but huskily into taeyang's ear. he got instant chills down his spine.

"okay. i just need you, anyway. and food,"

"of course, sunshine. i'm a very jealous man, after all. i mught have to take food away from the picture, too,"

"dummy! how can i survive then,"

with that, hwiyoung went for a deep kiss. that kiss was full of love, warmth and every feeling he felt for taeyang. it was indescribable with words, a feeling only they both know and understand.

everything felt perfect with that kiss, like their lips were meant for each other, their motions and movements had been planned out by fate.

"i love you, my sunshine,"

"i love you too, my jealous bun,"

enddddddd

[a/n from the stupid author:
hey guys. hheheheh. /laughs nervously and sweats/
i'm sure many of you have been waiting for the epic ending for almost or more than, like what, HALF A YEAR??? sincere apologies for that, i've probos let a whole bunch of yall down. ): forgive me? ("unless you kiss me") LOLLSSS JOKESSSS

ok jokes aside, i really thank yall for bearing with my stupid and noob ass !!!this story prolly wasnt really that enjoyable, in my opinion. i feel like it was kinda rushed, especially with the rowoon conflict part?? if i was a reader i would prolly drop this story in the first few chapters HAHAHAHAH why do i write stuff that i dont like to read...
once again, really, really, really, really, sorry for making yall wait for so long and also 5k READS WOWS HONESTLY IM SO SHOOK WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR SUCH FIC smh i think others should deserve better...
this is it, then! i said i'd wait til weekends but since i've had this written i dont wanna delay anymore!!! hope you enjoyed and thanks for staying with me til the end!!! muaks sml for yall

also,,,,, i'm working on a stray kids fic based on woochan if anyone wants to read...... probs not after this experience lmao
i'm deciding to finish writing all the chapts before publishing lmao in case i procrastinate so badly again!!!

that is all. goodbyes for now!! ]

gosh im so long winded someone comment pls if yal read until this far 😨

i like your posts - sf9 hwitaeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara