16 -

"hey my sunshine. i think i'll be late. i need to help my friend with english homework ugh. i'll be there in 2 or 3 hours i guess. i'm really sorry!"

taeyang read the mesaages he had just received from hwiyoung. he had been anticipating for his arrival over the last 30 minutes, but instead he was greeted by this. such a turn off(not that he wanted to have fun on their innocent date).

he had wanted to see the charming blond again, ever since their little coffee date.

"sunshine. you have something on your lips,"

"oh? what is it?"

hwiyoung leaned in and wiped his thumb over his plump pink lips, gathering the cream and licked them off.

upon seeing this, his systems jumped, causing a big party to start in his heart, stomach, brain, legs, hands, everything.

"u-um h-hwiyoung-"

"hmm? my sunshine? do i have anything on my lips too?"

he felt like he had been shot with an arrow. a lovely arrow, that is. oh dear gods, thank you for blessing me with this handsome man-

"sunshine? what are you staring at?"

"a-ah-"

"at me?" he winked, and suddenly this unknown energy source erupted in taeyang and he pulled him forward by his collar and hovered his lips over hwiwyoung's.

"yes, i was staring at you. you're such an attractive cashier, hmm?"

"aAHH!"

taeyang's phone rang. it was hwiyoung calling.

"h-hello?"

"sunshine! hello! what are you doing now?"

thinking about you

"nothing much, just cleaning up my room! how about you?"

"i managed to escape to the toilet. i want to see you so badly sunshine! i miss you. this shithead isn't-"

"hwiyoung! language!"

"sorry, hehe,"

taeyang shook his head at the boy, suspecting that he still curses.

"sunshine, i have to end the call now. he'll find it suspicious if i stayed i the toilet for long. goodbye my sunshine!" with that, the call ended and taeyang sighed.

he rubbed his small hands all over his red face, regretting his imagination. that didn't happen at the cafe at all!

in fact, the part where taeyang pulled hwiyoung to him didn't occur at all. it was all a part of his imagination!

he brushed those thoughts away, anticipating for his man to arrive.

-

[a/n:
please ignore any errors/typos ! :))]