The concert

You all ate dinner and after you all cleaned up Jhope gave you the mang doll.
Jhope: here *gives doll*
Y/N: thanks.
You got inside the doll and everything looked so big again.
Jin: so Y/N we have a tour as you may know and well tonight is our concert.
Rm: so you can choose to or stay here the whole night alone or you could come with us invisible.
Y/N: ehm well it's lonely staying here alone all night so i'l go with you.
J-Hope: yeee
Rm: well we have a few rules for you then, please don't try to scare people and don't try to get our attention because we have to concentrate a lot.
Y/N: I understand that.
Jin: okay wel we have to go soon so get ready y'all!
Bts: YES!
You got out of the mang doll because going to a concert like that would terrify people a lot and that's not good.
Jin: Y/N WHERE ARE YOU WERE GOING!
Y/N: I'm right next to you XD
Jin: ow haha.
Rm: the car is waiting let's go.
Bts: right!
You all walked outside and Jhope took the mang doll with him for if anything happened.
They all sat in the car and they left a spot for you.
You got in the car and you closed the door.
Jin: are you inside Y/N?
Y/N: yes.
J-Hope: Okay Lets go~
Jin was riding and this is How it the places in the car were.

[car front]
Jin Rm
Jk Jm V (Okay this is how
Sg Jh Y/N The car of my
Family always
Looks)

You looked out the mirror while you were riding and it was silent, only the maknae's were talking a little bit.
Suga was listening to music and Jhope was watching videos. Jin was focused on the road and Rm was doing his own things.
Once you arrived you didn't say a word because there were a lot of people (staff members)
And they took the boys with them.
You didn't really know where to go so you just walked around. You didn't touch door so you just walked where doors are opened.
You found a giant place with a giant stage.
You got on the stage and just sat there waiting.
Timeskip>
A few staff members game and cleaned all the garbage from the stage.
You avoided them as good as you could. Then they did a few things to the stage like lighting and other stuff.
Then the boys walked on stage and they looked pretty serious.
You didn't want to interrupt them so you stayed quiet. They were practicing dancing and singer for a few outs and you just watched. Then after a few hours they left and you just sat there.
Then the doors opened and a lot of people walked in, they seemed pretty excited.
It took a lot of hours before everybody was inside and then the concert started.
Timeskip>
It was almost the end of the concert and bts was thanking the fans for coming.
You saw Jungkook crying but you knew that you couldn't go to him. After they left the stage you walked after them.
They walked to the makeup room so you waited outside because those places are always crowded.
Timeskip>
The boys walked out and they walked to the exit/car.
When they entered the car they left the door open to let you get in. It felt a relief for you that they knew that you were there. You got in and as soon as the door was closed they all sighed in relief.
Rm: so everything went well, Y/N how did you think it was?
Y/N: it was AMAZING, you are so talented.
J-Hope: yee I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed it.
Jin: was there any trouble for you while walking around or other stuff?
Y/N: no it just went perfect.
The rest of the ride you just all talked about the concert and other stuff.
Once you arrived at the hotel you all got out and walked to your apartment.
Once you all got in everybody started to lay on bed/couches.
J-Hope: here Y/N *he handed you the doll* (you walked to him because he was talking to air😂)
Y/N: thank you.
You got inside the doll and you just laid down on the couch.
And everybody fell asleep..
.
.
Hey readers I hope you enjoyed it, an ideas are always welcome 😊