Taken (62)

Word count: 1826

It started with a party.

No actually it started with a bottle of vodka and a single red plastic cup.

I got drunk met Joe and fell in love.

Let's get one thing straight. I am not gay. I don't like guys. I don't have a type. Yet meeting Joe was magical.

We met at the ends of a gray goose bottle.

We had been playing spin the bottle for five minutes and I had remained clear of kissing the two other boys.

I had made out with a girl named Amy and I was contemplating getting her number but she was locking lips with Troy and I was sure they would have sex here and now and there were five other girls I could set my sites on.

But when the top of the bottle lands on me I'm face to face with a guy I had never seen. With short blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

He seemed normal no one to stand out for good or bad but he looked rather cute.

Now I wasn't gay but the ongoing cheering and the overall alcohol in my system made me slightly braver and I smile before leaning in.

He doesn't seem so willing but when our lips touch everything changes. It starts off small and I notice how soft his lips were.

I then open my mouth and he follows suit. It was nice and he leans in kissing me back.

It felt so good and I bite his lip and he smiles into it.

Everyone laughs and I do to while he smiles hiding his blushes face.

That's all it took.

When its my turn to spin it I can't help myself. I spin the bottle before grabbing it and stopping it on him.

He looks at me as everyone goes crazy and I kiss him again.

He raps his arms around my neck pulling me into one of the greatest kisses of my life.

Now what happens next is a haze but let's just say. He was so turned on by sexy body and amazing face he pulls me away from the circle.

But we ended up stumbling up the stairs while not breaking the passionate and lustful kiss. now i don't like guys. But wow. It seemed like every second our lips were together he was poisoning me with lust and I loved it.

We make it to a random room and I lock the door behind us before falling back onto the bed on top of him.

"You're single right?" I ask and he smiles.

"Yeah." He says and I return it.

"Good I am too." I tell him and pulls my lips to his again.

"Wait I'm Joe." He says and I smile suddenly his phone rings and we both jump.

"No phones." I tell him taking it.

"Hey!" He say and I only kiss him.

"Just us." I tell him sliding it into my back pocket.

"Hi Joe. I'm Nick." I tell him and he gives me a soft almost bashful smile that makes my heart flutter.

"Hi Nick." Now contrary to popular belief I we didn't have sex. We could've had a drunken one night stand. But I didn't want to.

We spent the night cuddling. In the most romantic way possible.

We talked about our lives our dreams our hopes.