«rolling out»

myung is a wealthy medical student that ran away after he discovered his dad was in a mafia. once he left, a gang recognized him immediately due to his wealth and because his dad was famous in those streets. he was hesitant but ended up joining as the doctor and became thee right-hand man of junghyung. it's up to them what goes ahead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
myung sat in the driver's seat, thinking about the scene everyone is about to cause once he makes the stop behind the bank. the bank they chose to steal from that night. he signs, "almost there guys, get ready to hop out." "one click and the system will be down," jungkook assured junghyun, his smartphone already in his hand, ready to take down the system the second they'd arrived at the bank. jungkook adjusted the mask over his face, and before the car came into view, he shut down the cameras. "camera systems down!" he called out, moving to hop out the van. junghyung steps ahead of the doors,"the metal detectors, are they on?" he looked back at jungkook and asked. "no. the system will be back up in three minutes." he tells him, holding tight to his bag. "you'd better hurry."