Chains and Whips Chapter 10

AN: Chapter 9 has been marked as private - stupid wattpad - so to read it just follow me then unfollow again if you like. ^.^ thanks for reading.

Rylie's POV

I stared, shocked for a moment as I saw my brother and best friend sharing what looked like an amazing orgasm together.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?!" I yelled, a mix of shock and rage filling me.

Ax was the first to notice me, a look of pure embarrassment covering his usually composed face.

"Rylie! Ummm, oh god. I didn't think-" he stopped as I cut him off.

"No. You didn't think, and if you did it was clearly with the wrong head. Just, just don't even talk to me. Either of you."

"RyRy, please," Tex looked at me, beat red and clearly upset with himself.

I sighed, "I'm happy for you Texy, just.. I need some time to process this."

He opened his mouth to say something else, attempting to scramble out from underneath Axle at the same time, but I had already turned and ran out of his house. I ran all the way back to my house, climbing the stairs and going to my room, slamming the door with more force than necesary. I needed something to take my mind off of all this. Clubbing. I needed to go clubbing.

I ran to my walk in closet, going to the back where I kept my clothes I hid from my mothers disaprovement. I pushed through mulitple short dresses and crop tops before I found one that was absolutely perfect. It was blood red, stopped about mid-thigh, and was backless. I couldn't be bothered to do my hair so I just left it falling down straight and natural, but I did make sure to do my make-up. Light foundation, black eyeliner, mascara, and bold red lipstick that matched the dress. All in all, I was even hotter than usual.

I grabbed a pair of red pumps on my way out the door, slamming it behind me. I saw Alec going into his room and raced down the stairs and out the front door before he could get a word out. I did not want to deal with him right now. I had made sure to grab a random set of car keys and my black clutch before leaving, now I had everything I needed to get my ass out of there for a few hours.

Apparently, I had picked up the keys to the black Corvette. That'll do, I thought as I got in the drivers seat. I wasn't sure which of the clubs I should go to, so I just drove for a while. I saw Bound Beauty up ahead after a couple minutes of aimless driving, and, deciding that would work, pulled up in the parking lot.

There was a pretty long line outside, but I just walked straight up to the door. A bunch of people yelled and screamed at me as I did so, but I didn't care. I practically owned this club, if they didn't like that they can not come. The bouncer, Borras, looked at me for a moment before opening the door for me.

"Welcome back, Ms. Alexander. Might I say, you look ravishing this evening," he said polietly.

"Why thank you," I grinned as I walked in, the blaring music welcomingly numbing my senses.

I made my war to the bar, the crowd parting for me as I made absolutely no attempt to push through them. I could feel the jealous glares the women gave me, and the lustful stares of the men. Good, I thought, that just means I look hotter than hell right now.

I plopped down at the bar, spinning in the stool once before waving the bartender over. I didn't know this guy, he must be new.

"Nice try, kid, but I can tell you're underage. Get out of here before I call management," he told me coldy.

"I suggest if you want to keep your job here, you get me a cherry Martini with no salt. My name is Rylie Alexander, as in the one that owns this club? Yea. Thanks for trying to keep the kids here sober, but I'm not in the mood, so get me my drink or I'll fire your ass and make sure you can't get a job in this city ever again."

I saw him visibly gulp, "Y-yes ma'am! Please forgive me, if I had realized who you were I wouldn't of dreamed of ever-"

"I swear to god if there isn't a drink in my hand in the next minute you'll find out exactly what happens to people who piss me off," I said seriously, making him nod and get to work.

Usually, I wouldn't be so mean to the new staff, but I honestly wasn't in the mood to be nice. I had the right to be a bit pissed off after what I walked into. Less than a minute later, he had my drink made and I was sipping it dully. I wasn't one to drink my problems away, in fact I despised the taste of alcohol, but I needed something mindnumbing.

"Hello there, Doll face. How about I buy you a drink?" a man who appeared to be in his early 30's said to me, leaning against the bar next to me.

"I already have a drink, Prickface. Get lost," I replied snarkily.

"You should watch who you're talking to, you little slut! I'll have you know I am a very important man, and I can make your life a living hell. I don't see a collar on you anywhere, which means you're unclaimed property, and now you're mine. Got that?" He growled, glaring at me.

I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing. Good to know what it feels like to be on the other side of this conversation, I thought dryly.

I opened my mouth to tell him to fuck off when he grabbed my wrist hard and pulled me to him, his cracked lips smashing to mine. I gagged and tried to push away, but he was much stronger than me as he held my head in place.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, the images started again, and I screamed internally. I fought harder against him, and gasped in a much needed breath when I was pulled back from him.

"You shouldn't touch what isn't yours, pal," the person who had pulled me free growled.

Wait... Damon? I tilted my head back, and sure enough there he was.

"I don't see a tag on her. She's free game, now get out of here kid," the man spat back.

"I would think you would know not to touch her anyway, after all she is Rylie Alexander. She owns this club, but even if she didn't you should ask before you play with someone else's toys," Damon fired back, making the man's jaw drop.

"I didn't realize, my mistake," he said as he got up and left to go prey on some other pour innocent girl.

I crossed my arms over my chest, turning to face Damon, a frown on my face.

"What are you doing here? Get out of my club," I said.

"Considering I just saved you from that man, you should be a little nicer, Kitten."

"I can handle myself! I don't need your help or anyone's!" I stood up, trying to keep my legs from shaking as the dark images still flashed through my brain, "I never asked for your help or attentionm, so leave me alone Damon!"

I started stomping away, but he grabbed my hand, making me turn back to him.

"What are you-"

"I'm sorry," He whispered, before connecting his lips to mine in a gentle but passionate kiss.

He held me to him, not in a way that was forceful or confining, but in a way that made it seem like he didn't want to let me go. I couldn't help myself.

I kissed back.