Chains and Whips, Chapter 9

Tex's POV

I whimpered and moaned softly as my hand ran up and down my shaft, images of Axle running through my excited brain. My fingers played with my nipples, twisting and pulling to create a delicious pain. My hand sped up the closer I got, my eyes closing as I imagined him doing this to me. This wasn't the first time I'd jacked off to images of Axle, and certainly not the first time ever since our encounter. The desk chair I was sitting on shook as I played with myself at a rapid pace.

"A-Axleeee!!" I moaned loudly as I pumped faster and faster, getting closer and closer to the edge.

"What, in hells name, do you think you are doing?" A dark voice said, making my head snap towards the door.

My hands froze as I stared at his glaring icy blue eyes. I was holding my breath, my face burned and was probably redder than a firetruck as the seconds ticked by. Then, he started slowly, predatorily, walking towards me.

"I told you, little pet, that you were mine. Yet I find you touching yourself and by the look of it almost cumming without permission. That was very naughty little Tex, I think you need to be punished."

"N-no! Please! I'm sorry! I.. I didn't.. I didn't realize... I mean..." He put a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"From now on you call me Master at all times. Your punishment shall be simple," he leaned in close and nipped the shell of my ear, "I'm going to bring you immense pleasure, and you won't get to cum."

I gasped as he pinched my right nipple hard, making my already exciting cock jump. I loved playing hard, and cum refusal was one of my biggest turn ons. I didn't have time to think about it though, because in a flash Axle had spun the chair around and driven his tongue down my throat.

I moaned softly and went to put my arms around his neck, only to have him grab my hands and put them behind my back. He pulled back for only a second to firmly say, "Leave them there or I'll tie them there."

I nodded quickly, and he went back to kissing me furiously. His hands let go of mine and went to work on my nipples, tweaking them with just the right amount of pressure to make me squirm.

As his fingers tortured my sensitive buds in the most amazing way, his mouth left mine and went to my neck. He bit and sucked at the area where my neck met my shoulder, making my moans louder as pleasure shot straight to my painfully hard shaft.

"P-please, Master, please give me more!" I begged, my breathing raged.

I felt him smirk against my neck, "Careful what you ask for, Pet."

His hand left my nipple and went to my cock, stroking it hard. I screamed in pleasure, wanting so badly to blow my load. I knew better than to ask though, this was a punishment, but damn if it didn't feel like a reward.

Axle must of sensed I was about to cum though, because he slowed his hand down tremendously. The change brought me back down a bit, but I was still on edge. If he would just give me a little bit more I would be able to cum! My hands twitched where I held them behind my back, I so desperately wanted to touch myself, but I knew I couldn't.

Suddenly, Axle picked me up and threw me onto my bed. He grinned as he shed his clothing, keeping eye contact with me throughout.

"Tell me, is this your first time?" He raised his eyebrow, taking a condom and a small bottle of what I assumed was lube out of his jeans.

"Y-yes, but I've used toys before.." I mumbled, blushing brightly.

He smirked, "Trust me, I'm bigger than anything you've played with. Now, my little pet, slowly stroke yourself with one hand and finger your hole with the other. One finger only, and spit on it first."

I didn't think it was possible, but I turned redder. My hand slowly went down, my fingers gingerly brushing over my head making a shudder run through my body. I spit on my left hand index finger before I brought it down and rubbed my little puckered hole. I bit my lip and slowly entered myself. I gasped a little at the initial feeling before I settled into the pleasure and started quickly finger fucking myself, trying to find that magical spot deep inside me while keeping a steady pace stroking my cock.

Axle's POV

I stood, watching the boy I had admired for so long squirm around as he fingered himself. My hard cock was pulsing and dripping precum. I stroked myself lightly for a moment, making sure to slip the condom onto my 11 inch cock. Tex must of seen how big I was because he gasped and started fingering his hole and stroking himself faster.

I pulled his hands away, making a loud whimper escape his adorably swollen lips. I put his hands above his head, holding both of his thin wrists with one of my large hands.

"Keep them there," I growled, making the order clear in my voice that was laced with lust.

"Y-yes, Master," he whimpered, causing a shock of electricity to go straight to my cock.

I put a little amount of lube on my fingers before pushing on into his tight little asshole. He moaned loudly and bucked his hips, trying to impale himself on my finger.

"Greedy little slut, beg me, beg for my fingers to fuck your little boypussy."

"Pl-please! Please put your fingers inside me! Please, Master!" He shouted, desperation clear in his voice.

I grinned and slammed another finger into him, forcing them both deep inside of him. He gasped and moaned under me, and I had to hold myself back from taking him right then and there. It was his first time, I has to make sure he enjoyed it.

I moved my fingers around, scissoring them and wiggling them, trying to find his special spot. My fingers brushed it lightly, making him scream in pleasure and squeeze my fingers.

I knew I wouldn't be able to restrain myself much longer if he kept up like this, so I quickly added a third finger. Moving them in and out of his little hole quickly, making sure to hit his prostate each time my fingers thrust in.

"P-lease! P-put your dick inside me! Master! Please! I want you to.. To fuck me!" He moaned, his face neon red.

"As you wish, my pet," I smirked, pulling my fingers out of his desperate hole.

I wrapped my hand around his weeping cock, stroking it slowly to distract him as I lined my head up to his little pucker. I crashed my mouth to his as I pushed in, quickly sheathing myself in his virgin hole.

A scream escaped his lips, mixed with both pleasure and pain. I so desperately wanted to move, but I waited until he nodded, signaling that it was ok. I drove my tongue into his mouth, my hand still slowly stroking his cock as I moved back out slowly, thrusting in fully a moment later.

My pace quickened almost instantly, driving into him probably a little too roughly. I angled myself so I would slam into his prostate repeatedly, making him moan and scream in over whelming pleasure.

"A-Axleeee!!" He cried out as he came hard, his ass clenching around my dick.

I groaned deep in my throat, the sound almost animalistic as I came right after he did. I saw something move in the corner of my eye, but didn't both to register it. We rode out our highs together, both of us panting hard.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?!" I heard someone yell.

Shit.

Happy 4th of July you guys! I'm English by birth but who cares?! It's an excuse to blow shit up! Sorry about the super long wait, I just couldn't figure out how I wanted to write this! (Apparently gay sex scenes are easier for me than straight ones... Wonder what that says about me..)