Chains and Whips, Chapter 8

Rylies POV

Dear Diary

I'm sorry I haven't been writing.. Ax took you away from me after I wrote that whole "life is a bitch and I wanna die" thing. Yea.. Haha.. Good times.. Anyway I'm not even sure what I should write. I mean really what's there to say? Amber finally said what I'm sure everyone's been thinking, that I should just get over it. I'm sure she's right, I mean it has been 4 years 7 months and 21 days... Not that I'm counting.

Axle and Tex have been trying to tell me not to think about what she said, but how can't I? I feel awful. I haven't gone to school since then, and mom even canceled her trip to Paris to stay here with me. I feel awful about that too, she could of made an awesome business deal that would take the company to international status!

Damon Jacson somehow got my number, I think his dad must of given it to him. I knew I shouldn't of given him my number to use if he ever had a problem at the clubs! Stupid fucking generosity. Anywhore, he's been saying a mix of stuff. Anywhere from "Oh are you ok? I'm sorry for making you freak out!" To "Hey kitten want some of my milk?" It's official. I hate men.

Tex never told me his ultra big important news, but knowing him it was probably just that he got a new hat or something. I hope he's not too worried about me, I really don't want to stress him out. It can't be easy being my best friend... I really should tell him thanks. Alright, I'm going to go tell him right now!

Bye Diary,
Rylie

I closed my diary and locked it before pulling out my phone and sending Texy a quick text just saying how much I love him for being my friend. I also noticed that I had 5 unread messages from Damon.

"Hey Kitten, you ok? Reply to me or I'll come over and punish you ;)"

"Alright, fine. Don't talk to me, just let me know you're not dead."

"Kitten come on! Look, I didn't mean to make you flip out if I had known about what happened to you I wouldn't of made my move that soon! Please text back. X"

"My dad says you haven't been at the clubs. Are you dead? That's stupid to ask, but are you?"

"Kitten! Come on! I sound like a fuckin pansy ass girl! I've said sorry! What more do you want?!"

Oh yea, cause sorry really helps! Wait, no it doesn't! Jerkface butt-nugget with really sexy eyes and a thing for biting and- did he say if he had known? How the hell did he find out?! Nobody knew! Nobody outside of my family and Tex knew about the accident. Did someone find out? I didn't want people to feel sorry for me!

I quickly grabbed my converse and ran out of my bedroom, sliding down the stair rail before running out the door. I ran all the way to Tex's house, regretting not thinking to grab the car keys. Without knocking I came in; I was practically family to these people, I even had a house key!

I knew that his parents wouldn't be home as they're usually away on business, so I looked around downstairs for him before making my way up to his room. I didn't bother knocking, but I wish I would have because what I saw shocked me beyond belief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't hate me? Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait! Thanks for all the votes and comments! Also sorry for the cliff hanger :3. Please leave me feedback!! (No just asking me to update, I don't work well under pressure!!!)