Injury

"Ow- Shit- Fuck- BITCH-" Jimin let out a string of profanities while Yoongi stared at Jimin with a blank expression. "Jimin, stop moving." Yoongi moved the piece of cotton in his hand closer to Jimin's cheek.

"Well it's not my fault you're burning my cheek!" Jimin pushed Yoongi's hand down, away from his face, huffing.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "And it's not my fault that you got yourself in a fight" Jimin's tense form loosened and let Yoongi work his magic on his cut. Jimin pouted. "At least blow on my cut while you do it...."

Yoongi let a soft smile creep up on his face, dabbing the cotton on the younger's face, blowing air on his cheek. After a few more minutes of Yoongi being Jimin's personal doctor, Yoongi had Jimin curled up on his chest.

"Yoongi..." Yoongi hummed in reply, running his fingers through Jimin's soft, smooth hair. "If I gave you another chance, would you never leave me?" Yoongi froze at the question.

"Well Jimin, the thing is that I got a chance to get a career I want... And it's most likely my only chance..." Yoongi softly spoke to Jimin, trying his best to be gentle.

Jimin's soft, quiet voice cracked "S-so you're l-leaving me?... Again?" Yoongi's heart shattered. "Hey, we'll see each other again! Don't worry. I found you now and I'll find you again. Plus, you deserve someone that won't leave you for anything else. Let's see what a year or two can fix." Jimin nodded, sniffling quietly. Squeezing Yoongi, the two cuddled for a long while. Thinking they would never see each other again, they fell asleep next to one another.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jimin woke up confused. Again, he was left alone. In an empty room. Jimin already knew Yoongi had left. He sensed it. Out of sadness and anger, Jimin grabbed his phone and three it to the wall, immediately sobbing after.

Taehyung and Jungkook burst through the door, finding Jimin curled up, sobbing. Jungkook slowly sat next to Jimin, hugging him and softly talking to him. "It's okay, it's okay... Yoongi wanted to leave early so you wouldn't have to see him physically leave..." Jimin continued sobbing while Taehyung hugged him from the other side. "Jimin, all 5 of us are here for you, we want the best for you so please, don't leave okay? We got you" Jimin nodded and sobbed harder, clinging onto the two boys.

A/N

BeFoRe YaLl TrY tO fUcKiNg DECK mE, tHeRe Is MoRe To ThE sToRy So CaLm YoUrSeLvEs