Chapter 2

Rapunzel's pov

"I can't believe I made it in!" I jumped holding the letter to my chest.

"What did you say dear?" mother walked threw the door.

"Nothing mother" I quickly responded knowing that if she found out she would never let me go never. plus she'd kill me for keeping it from her.

All my life I've been in this house. only time I've been out if for church on Sunday when mom shoves me threw the doors. I'M NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS! or the occasional doctors appointment. I'm tired of it I'm going to be a sophomore and I actually want to go to a REAL school instead of well.. my mom teaching me. I sat on my pink bed and hid the letter under my piles of stuffed animals and pillows. I got back up and skipped down stairs.

"Hello mother" I grabbed a bag from her and started to unload the fruits and veggies.

"Hello flower." she smiled at me "it's quite late you should head of to bed."

"Okay mother" I hugged her and she kissed the top of her head

"Wait dear!"

"Yes?"

"Sing to me?" she asked

"Yes mother." I sat down as she brushed my hair. I started to sing and my hair started to glow.

"Flower gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine.

Heal what has been hurt,

Change the fates design,

Save what has been lost,

Bring back what once was mine,

What once was mine." I sang

"Okay dear off to bed." I got up and went to my room to pack I was leaving for the train tomorrow.