William B. Travis Prep Middle School

{In the music room}

{Lawrence is playing the piano, Zach and Freddy are video recording Tamika and Summer singing, "Space Between" from Descendants}

Summer{girl,14}- "I didn't know what you were going through I thought that you were fine why did you have to hide?"

Tamika{girl,14}- "I didn't want to let you down but the truth is out and it's tearing me apart not listening to my heart."

Tamika{girl,14}- "I really had to go."

Summer{girl,14}- "And I would never stop you."

Tamika{girl,14}- "Even though it changed."

Summer{girl,14}- "Nothing has to change."

Both- "And you can find me in the space between where two worlds come to meet I'll never be out of reach cause you're apart of me so you can find me in the space between you'll never be alone no matter where you go we can meet in the space between."

Tamika{girl,14}- "And nothing can stay the same it's growing pains."

Summer{girl,14}- "Be proud of all the scars they make you who you are oh, woah."

Summer{girl,14}- "I know you have to stay."

Tamika{girl,14}- "But I'll never really leave you."

{Principal Mullins enters music room and stands in the back listening to Tamika and Summer singing the duet together}

Summer{girl,14}- "Nothing has to change."

Tamika{girl,14}- "Even though it changed."

Both- "And you can find me in the space between where two worlds come to meet I'll never be out of reach cause you're apart of who I am so you can find me in the space between you'll never be alone no matter where you go we can meet in the space between."

Tamika{girl,14}- "There are no words left to say."

Summer{girl,14}- "I know you gotta find your place."

Tamika{girl,14}- But this is not the end."

Summer{girl,14}- "No you're apart of who I am."

Both- "Even if we're worlds apart you're still in my heart it will always be you and me, yeah."

Summer{girl,14}- "And you can find me in the space between."

Both- "Where two worlds come to meet."

Summer{girl,14}- "I'll never be out of reach."

Tamika{girl,14}- "I'll never be out of reach."

Summer{girl,14}- "No!"

Both- "Cause you're apart of me so you can find me in the space between."

Summer{girl,14}- "You'll never be alone."

Tamika{girl,14}- "No matter where you go."

Both- "We can meet in the space between...."

Tamika{girl,14}- "Yeah no matter where you go."

Summer{girl,14}- "No matter where you go."

Both- "We can meet in the space between."

{Lawrence stops playing the piano and Zach and Freddy stopped recording and Principal Mullins claps}

Principal Mullins- That was absolutely spectacular.

Lawrence{boy,14}- Um Principal Mullins did you see that?

Principal Mullins- Yes and it was amazing. I never knew Tamika and Summer had such beautiful voices.

Summer{girl,14}- Thank you.

Tamika{girl,14}- Yes thank you Principal Mullins.

Principal Mullins- Can I hear a duet between Freddy and Tamika?

Freddy{boy,14}- Me and Tamika? Singing together?

Principal Mullins- Yes.

Tamika{girl,14}- You mean right now?

Principal Mullins- Yes I mean right now. I've heard Freddy's voice before and I just heard your voice Tamika and I want to see if you can sing together the both of you right now.

Freddy{boy,14}- Okay so what song do you want to sing together Tamika?

Tamika{girl,14}- Whatever song you want to sing together. I really don't care.

Freddy{boy,14}- How about we sing Somewhere over the Rainbow from the Wizard Of Oz?

Tamika{girl,14}- Sure. I guess.

{Lawrence plays the piano and Tamika and Freddy are singing somewhere over the rainbow together}

Freddy{boy,14}- "Somewhere over the rainbow way up high there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby."

Tamika{girl,14}- "Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue and the dreams that you are to dream really do come true."

Both- "Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me where troubles melt like lemondrops away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me."

Freddy{boy,14}- "Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly birds fly over the rainbow why then, oh why can't I?"

Tamika{girl,14}- "If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow why, oh why can't I?"

{Lawrence stops the piano and Zach, Summer, Lawrence and Principal Mullins all clapping}

Principal Mullins- Now all of you get to class or I'll yell at you again for being late to class.