Aftermath

Caroline

"Oh my god!!!Oh my god!!"said Elena

"What happend Elena?Are you okay"I said

"Its Enzo"

"What the hell happend to him?"

"He's…He's"

"He's what Elena tell me"

"He's Dead" she said

"He's what!!!" I said

Elena looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry Caroline, I know how much you like or liked him"

"Who did this?" I demanded

"Um…"

"Well are you going to answer me?"

"Klaus" she finally said.

My heart sank.My Klaus did this.My Klaus killed one of my friends.Why? Why would he do that if he never even knew him.

"I'm sorry I have to go"I said and stormed out of the room.

***

I was almost at  Klaus' mansion when I heard his wicked voice

"Caroline love, what are you doing here"

I stared.

"So your going to pretend as if nothing happend huh? "

"I don't understand what you are talking about"said Klaus nervously drinking whatever he was drinking.

"I thought you changed. But you never did. I was right when I said that all you wanted to do was play with my emotions.How could you?"

"This was the best soultion for everyone.He was goinbg to destroy our relationship.He was going to take the most valubale thing I love" said Klaus taking my hand.

I quickly removed his hand.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT" I said yelling."RELATIONSHIPS!!! You KILLED SOMEONE  BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING JELOUS?!!!"

"NO I DIDN'T,  I KIllED HIM SO I COULD PROTECT YOU"

"Protect my ass" I said. "You just couldn't have competition so you decided to elimate.But guess what, if you would've known I only liked him and Stefan, but I am in love with you.

Matter of fact I change that.I was in love with you".

"Was. AFTER EVERYTHING I DONE FOR YOU??!!!"

"Your father was right. Your just a fucking bastard" I said, and left the room.