Not turning around, Jupiter looked at her mother through the full-length mirror, taking note of the far off look in her eyes.

"Mum, are you alright?" She asked her, smoothing down the crinkles in her dress before actually turning back around towards her mother. "You seem distant."

"Just . . . thinking." She replied after a moment of silence, shaking her head as she swung her legs over the side of the bed as she went to stand up. "It's nothing bad, or anything. At least I don't think it is. I just... don't know a whole lot about myself now. Like, I know certain things, such as how I feel towards the way I now sound, the way I now look, the fact that I now know how to play the piano. But, I don't know things, such as what all I like to drink or what all I like to eat. You know, there's just a few things that I don't have figured out yet... It's all new."

"Aw, I want to help you." Jupiter pouted slightly as Lexi walked over to her before fixing a few of her hairs that were out of place.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Lexi waved her off, smiling a bit as she tucked a strand of her daughter's red hair behind her ear. "You and Sky have somewhere to be anyway."

"Yeah." She sighed before going back over into her closet to grab a pair of heels that would match her dress.

"Now don't get too crazy when you go to this thing." Lexi warned, taking and putting back on her red leather biker jacket that she had draped over the back of Jupiter's desk chair.

"It's a hen party, Mum." Jupiter responded as she walked back out of her closet, now wearing a pair of heels that matched her lemon yellow dress. "It's bound to get a little crazy."

"No, no, a little crazy is good." Lexi smiled. "Too crazy? Now that could be trouble."

"It's for me and Sky's goddaughter. And if you've forgotten, Seraphina is heir to the British throne in the early twenty-third century. I think I'll be fine." Jupiter told her, looking herself over in the full-length mirror one last time. "Sky's the one that should be looked after. He's going to Seraphina's fiancé's stag night."

Lexi let out a laugh. "I do worry about your brother, but I think he's pretty capable. Just like you." She said as they walked to the bedroom door. "As long as you two make it back here to the TARDIS in one piece, it's fine."

"I think we'll be able to manage." She giggled as the two of the them walked out into the corridor. "Where are you going off to now?"

"I think... I think I'll go and find a lounge room." Lexi said, tilting her head slightly as she thought. "Maybe practice a bit of mixology, you know, that way I might be able to figure out a drink that I'll actually like now that whiskey apparently tastes horrible to me."

"Well, I wish you luck."' Jupiter laughed, giving her mother a quick hug before pulling away.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Lexi called to her daughter as they walked in opposite directions of each other down the corridor.

"That doesn't really narrow it down!" Jupiter shouted back.

"Hey!" Lexi exclaimed, only hearing her daughter's laugh in response as it faded down the corridor. Lexi just shook her head, sighing as she rounded a corner. "Okay... Now, lounge room."

***

"Alright, Sky, let's get going." Jupiter said, checking her phone as she walked down a set of steps to the console. "Are you ready?"

"Yep." Sky nodded as he straightened out the dark blue blazer he was wearing, paired with a nice black T-shirt and jeans. "The year 2224, right?"

"Yes. The sixth of August, I believe." She nodded, taking the vortex manipulator her brother held out to her before typing in the coordinates.