The clattering sound of a woman's sandals evaded the room, she walked up to the teachers desk and waited patiently for the teacher to notice her.

"Aizawa, dear? Are you doing okay down there?"

You peered over the desk, (s/n) in one arm and (d/n) holding your hand with the other.

"Aizawa? Are you okay?....."

You walked over to the other side of the desk and poked your husband.

"Hello?—"

Tired black eyes flashed open, Aizawa flopped open from the ground and jumped up to his feet. He unzipped himself from his slumbering sleeping bag and stretched his arms.

"(Y/n) it's school hours what're you doing here?..."

The rest of the class all watched, confused as who the lady was and what exactly was going on. Jirou and Tsuyu both exchanged their own thoughts.

"Do you think that's his girlfriend?" Tsuyu asked. Momo joined the conversation and denied their suggestion "least likely, she has a wedding ring"

"Brother and sister?" Jirou suggested. The two nodded in disagreement "no way, the kid girl looks like a small Mr. Aizawa. You don't think that she could?.....—"

"Mr. Aizawa's wife?!"

The entire circle exclaimed loudly. The boys all crowded the girls and listened in also. Some even adding heir two sense. It all stopped when Kirishima decided to pop the question.

"Mr. Aizawa! Are you gonna introduce us?!" Chimed the red head, everyone shivered when their homeroom teacher looked back at them.

"It is none of your business, worry about your own lives. Now shall we, Kirishima?...."

You slapped Aizawa's shoulder and beamed a smile at the classroom "don't be so mean to them Shota, they're just curious. It's great that your class is so observant and asks questions if you ask me..."

You waved at everyone and fixed (s/n) in your arms "hellos everyone! I'm Mrs. Aizawa, it's great to meat you all" you chimed, sending all of them a close eyed smile. Mineta blushed and jumped forward to make a move, but he stopped when the girls pulled him down.

"Mr. Aizawa left his eye drops at home, I just came to drop them off. I really should be going though I have to fix up dinner"

(D/n) hid behind you and clutched tightly to your leg. (S/n) moved around a bit in his sleep.

After you bid your goodbyes to everyone you left the classroom leaving everyone in confusion, as much as everyone wanted to ask questions to their well kept teacher, they couldn't.

"So, Mr. Aizawa I was wondering what cup—"

"Mineta, office"

***

As your husband stirred in his sleep he got up and stretched out his arms which accidentally hit (d/n) and (s/n). (S/n)'s lower lip quivered.

"Wahhhhh! Wahhh! Wahhh!"

The baby cried as tears streamed down his face "Aizawa, you made him cry, pick him up for me would ya?"

Aizawa groaned and turned over to a crying (s/n), you could remit he looked tasty, like a snack...... his battle scars, the way his pale skin beamed against the sun, and his unkept hair made him looked sexy.

"Father's day, you treat me this way?"

He whined, rubbing (s/n)'s back. You smiled and went around over (d/n) to Aizawa. You hugged both him and (s/n). (D/n) smiled as the scene unfolded between her parents.

"I'm sorry, am I not giving you attention Aizawa?" You kissed his cheek, he chuckled which made you blush.

"No, none of that. I just want to sleep, sleep, and sleep. All day, just for Father's Day"

You kissed him and held him in a passionate hug, he interlocked his fingers behind your waist and pulled back.

"That sounds like a good idea, but a bit boring don't you think?"

"Boring (y/n)? What do you have in mind?"

You smirked and nibbled on his earlobe.

"You know what I mean"

Aizawa froze before answering you.

"I'll call Mic to watch the kids tonight"

Rant:

Black lives matter.

Your life matters.

Everyone matters.