Chapter 1

*Your POV*

So my family decides to move houses, I got done getting dress, I went down stairs to get breakfast and I saw my little brother Gus. He was sitting at the table eating, he was getting yelled at about how he shouldn't ride his bike in the house. We got done with breakfast we said goodbye to my mom, "so Y/N you going to watch your little brother right?" My dad ask me, I smiled "yes I'll watch him" I said.

My mom came back looking green "you ok honey?" My dad ask her, she shook her head "you know that cat that was missing? What was his name?" Mom asked, "Tiger" I said.

"Yeah. well I just found him" mom said, we all walk out to find a dead cat in our drive way. Gus and I had our backpacks on so we just went ahead and go to school while mom return the cat to the owner.

We turn around to wave to our mom Gus yelled "bye mom" we turned around and started walking again only to bump into my crush, Seth Durand. I just find him so cute and mysterious.

But I also have to make sure he is not a creep like everyone says he is, "o-oh s-sorry" I said. Now trying to walk away from embarrassment, "it's ok, so new people" Seth said.

I was confused about what he said "um e-excuse me?" I ask, "I saw the moving trucks" Seth said, I blushed "um I'm Y/N" I said "I know your in my class, I'm Seth, it's ok if you don't remember me, no one does" he said.

I felt bad I knew him and everything but I didn't think he new me, "oh I'm sorry, w-well this is my little brother Gus and um w-we better go" I said stuttering.

As we walk away I begin to feel bad for Seth "he's weird" Gus said looking back at Seth, "shh" I warned him and looked back at Seth as well.

I soon got to school and as I was going to call, my phone made a "ding" noise. I looked at it and it said friend request from lord of the death my heart skipped a beat it was Seth, my crush, my new neighbor wants to be friends.

I couldn't believe it so I accepted it and went to class, I was looking at my phone and I remember something on my profile on instagram, when Seth friend requested me I had put that I have a crush on him.

I started to panic hoping he didn't read it, just as I was about to change it but class had started.

Hey guys this is flamminghalie1234 and honestly I have been updating my stories now that I'm on summer brake, and this is from a mother instinct from lifetime movie network and I just think Seth Durand is cute and there is no story of him so I decided to make one so I hope u enjoy well flamminghalie1234 is out peace love you guys😘

This is her boyfriend FUCK OFF SETH!!!!!!