Thor Odinson (smut)

Link: https://orig00

Link:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/52f6/f/2012/217/c/5/thor_on_the_avengers__gif__by_marianagmt-d59yiwz.gif

Summary: you're in the Avengers tower meanwhile the Avengers, except Thor, are on a mission. Thor comes back from Asgard to a slightly drunk and confident you.

Warnings: piano smut, alcohol

Word count: 2500 -no regrets once again-

**

"You're back!!" You yelled at the sight of the beefy man at the entrance of the balcony where Tony usually landed. The glass door automatically opens for the Demi-God to get in. You hugged the man in a large hug, being careful with the wine bottle from being tilted, Thor chuckled and politely hugged you back.

You pull away from Thor and stepped backward two times, "how was ass-guard?" You laughed at your lame joke and Thor raised a brow.

"It's Asgard, Lady Y/N." He corrected you, but changed the topic immediately, "it was wonderful," Thor gently smiled at the memory, "Loki is back over there and isn't destroying anything." He commented, completely adoring his little brother.

"He's still in rehab?" You joked and smirked.

Thor nods once, "yes, as stubborn as he is, he's at least making an effort in not taking over worlds." He beamed at his brother's slow and hesitant attempts.

You can't help but think Loki is only pretending to 'change' for the better, so he could get closer to Thor and then betray him again. I mean, it's the God of Mischief after all, so you don't know what's coming.

"Is he still feeling stabby?" You asked with a reference of when Thor first tried helping Loki.

Thor chuckles at that and walks pass you to the large couch. The moonlight and lighting of other buildings illuminated the large open room of the tower. There was no light switched on in the room since you preferred it that way. Thor notices this and the quietness, and turns to your intoxicated self, "where are the others?" He questioned.

You shrugged. "Somewhere in Europe because of HYDRA."

You didn't pay much attention to their mission briefings since you weren't able to go to them now. Ever since that bombing in DC you caused, everyone has been careful with your usage of powers. Tony, like always, wanted to go extreme and have you on lock down in the tower, but Steve fought for your honor. So they compromised and concluded with you not being on lockdown, but only focusing on your training and not going on missions so you could control yourself.

"Somewhere in Europe?" Thor cut you off of your inner monologue, "you're still in training?"

"Sadly." You pout and wipe a fake tear away.