(4). Hero training "part 2"

"ten minutes left" said a voice echoeing in the whole city.

      Nothing left to do . Bakugo and Todoroki are really deep into the fight  , a 'only one will get out Alive' type of of fight. Kirishima is Hella strong I'm struggling to keep up. I tried my best but we both had stone on both our sides , he hardened up and I controlled the earth. The fight went on till all I could remember was me falling unconscious after Kirishima punched me so hard and when I got to use my quirk to throw a medium sized rock at him it fell on me instead.

"(L/N) ! (L/N)! Are you ok?" Asked a voice as my blurry vision started getting better. "(L/n)!!"

"B.. Bakugo ?" I said weakly as I slowly opened my eyes and saw the blurry figure of the ash blonde teen.

NOT YOU!! DAMNIT!!

       I blacked out again and when I woke up I was in the infirmary .

"You're awake " said the recovery girl "that's a good sign. "

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Not long. Just a few hours" she replied.

"Oh ok" I said as I stood up . I was really dizzy but I still can walk.

          I checked the time and schedule and realized I still had a class before it's time to go home. As I walked in and took my seat Everyone asked me if I was ok because my head still had bandages on it. I smiled and answered yes every time. It is really amazing seeing how close they are even if you're a new one , my old one was also friendly but here was much more.

        As the bell rang I started to pack my bag when Todoroki came to me.

"(L/n)" he said calmly "I hope you're feeling better and I apologize for not saving you."

"Oh it's ok really" I replied smiling widely "you were busy dealing with Bakugo . I still need to work on my quirk you know"

"That's good to hear" he said as he started walking away.

"Good" I said quietly still smiling and went on packing my bag.

     I thought that he was a bit cold but apparently he's so sweet! Cute....

{Sorry that it's a short chapter but I ran out of ideas. It will be really great if you could help me by leaving suggestions for the next chapter. Thanks for reading}