♚Nerdy Gangster Disguise♚

Genre(s) 

~ Action /  Mystery / Thriller / Science Fiction & Romance

Copyright  © 2014 by cherious_han

All Right Reserved;

No part of this story will reproduce or transmitted in any form or by any means photocopying, Regarding written permission by the author...

 Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

Plagiarism is not a crime and cases of plagiarism can constitute copyright infringement.

Sorry po sa mga typos at sa mga wrong grammar ko.. Aayusin ko nalang at paki inform nalang sakin... 

Amateur Writer lang ako hindi ako bihasa .. pagpasyensyahan nyo nalang po..

Salamat po sa pagbabasa!!!! (^^^^____^^^^)

PROLOUGE:

....What kind of person is the NERDS in the world ? 

....They just use of big glasses,

....Wear oversized clothes, 

....Wear braces on their teeth, 

....They hair like Medusa in time in combs, 

....AS IN no friends, loner, not approached by the high class 

....And Considered weak and poor class people Why ?? 

.....Simple Because for them this is IPIS living in the world that they are sleazy and disrespectful like a contagious disease Gets ?? 

....In Other Words they are HEAVEN and HELL is the low class, And In short They are also known as a number # 1 in the school bullying or ETC ... 

....BUT

................................................. ...................... 

 ... Across time, 

....They are intelligent ?? 

Book worm ?? 

Class leading ?? 

Quiet ?? 

 ..And Many Hides Secrets ?? 

  Enjoy!

*cherious_han*