Chapter 19

» 8 months later

Eunhyuk and I got off the bus in our school uniforms. We got our hair dyed last week and it looks amazing.

Eunhyuk has his hair dyed brown, with a streak of red hair at the bangs. I only have a streak of blue hair.

We dyed our hair because it's our last year. Also this year, captains were allowed to choose a colour for our away jerseys; so we chose blue.

This year, the boys will be coming for the championships once again. The girls and I have been working hard over the holidays, doing our own training. It has gotten us closer than before too.

A lot of things happened over the 8 months. Yesung ask Hye-Rin to be with him, and I had never seen her so happy before. She's literally glowing.

Speaking of glow, Shin Dong lost quite an amount of weight. We frequently run with Hee-Chul and sometimes, Siwon and Eunhyuk joins us.

During one of the runs, we found a stray grey cat and now it's Hee-Chul's cat; hee-bum.

"You gain some weight." Kang In says, looking at me from top to bottom. "Ah Oppa... I know." I agree with him.

I had gain some weight, but I feel like I still look good though. It's not that I am out of shape or anything, I just have a bigger hip and thighs now.

"Yah, you guys got matching hair colours without us?" Kyuhyun glares at Eunhyuk and I.

"Yah, I am older than you." Eunhyuk snaps at him, "don't I look cute?" I put my hands to my chin and bat my eyes at him.

"I feel like vomiting." Kyuhyun says, mimicking the vomiting action.

I roll my eyes at him, "I will see you guys at lunch." I wave goodbye and head to the lockers with Hye-Rin by my side.

"I don't understand how you and Hyukjae are not together yet." Hye-Rin holds onto her bag straps. Hye-Rin and Yesung had their first kiss on their first date and they got together on their second.

Gosh, why did I do wrong?

"I do not understand either." I let out a sigh, "unnie, it has been 3 years since you like him. Don't you think it's time for you to confess?" Hye-Rin tries to make a point.

She's right. But I just can't bare losing a friend especially Eunhyuk; he's all that I have.

The bell rings, "I will see you at training okay." I high five her and head to biology class.

"Students! Welcome back to school!" Our drama teacher of the school take over the PA system.

"This year, we will look forward to the talent show of the sports curriculum once again! Additionally, we have a important guest coming down next month. We will be recruiting singers or anyone actually!" She giggles at the end of her statement.

"More details about the mysterious guest will be revealed next week. A hint though! They're famous." The announcement ends.

I took a seat at the back of the class, feeling kind of sleepy at the moment.

Sungmin comes to sit next to me, "I do not want to sit here but, Eunhyuk kind of took my seat." He points to Eunhyuk who's sitting beside a girl.

I don't recognise her from the back, huh... Just got a déjà vu.

"Why do you not want to sit here? Do you not like me?" I snap my head at Sungmin.

"Yeah." He answers quickly.

"Go away." I retorted.

Sungmin laughs and ruffle my hair, "my dongsaeng is so cute~"

Sungmin and I talk throughout the whole lesson, the lesson wasn't really important anyways. He told me about how his family
is struggling and he found this job at the cafe.