Part 28 - So are you guys getting back together?

Start from the beginning

"So you guys are friends again?" She asked me and i slowly nodded.

"Cool it means both of you are mature enough to get over it" she said and she made me smile.

"Oh anyway you said you want to celebrate something what is it?" She asked me.

"I got a job from his hospital" i said smiling.

"Oh my god you're a doctor now, I totally forgot he told me that you were going to Oxford for your Med school which is very cool of you" she said.

"Thank you so much, i want to thank his family for letting me to get my job" i said.

"No you got it because your own potential Lana not because of them" she said and it was so sweet.

~

We spent the last one hour by talking and telling one another story and then we ate dinner together until the elevator door suddenly opened.

I saw Apollo walked out of the elevator with his black formal suit, he looked exhausted. I felt bad for coming I thought I was only going to disturb him.

"Welcome home Mr busy man" Alicia greet him.

He looked up from the floor and there was when our eyes met, his eyes met mine for a second while his hand was trying to take off the tie from his neck. He unbutton two upper buttons my eyes were stuck for a minute while watching him doing that but then I realized I shouldn't do that.

"Hey" he sigh and i could tell that he's pretty tired.

"Have you ate dinner?" Alicia asked her.

"No I haven't" he said then began to sit right in front of me.

"Here's your steak" Alicia said then he began to grab on a knife and a fork.

I watched him eating in front of me while i was sipping on a red wine that Alicia poured for me, Apollos seemed a lot quite when there was another person in the room rather when it was only me and him.

"By the way Lana has a news" Alicia said which made him looking up at me, his blue eyes looked brighter when it met mine.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I got accepted" i smile.

"Really?" He asked.

"Congratulations" he said.

"Yaay" Alicia said trying to light up the situation but it seemed like he wasn't in the mood.

He looked pissed and exhausted since the first time he walked in, i thought something bad happened at the office. I wished everything was alright and i thought i came in a wrong time, maybe he didn't want me to be here.

Besides i had a boyfriend now and maybe he had a girlfriend which made him feel uncomfortable to have me around him.

I knew i should probably kept our gap stay still between us, i was hoping we were going to have a good friendship just like the old days.

Alicia started to talk about her new job which was pretty interesting, she told me she was working at some fashion brand company, it sounded pretty cool and amazing.

I throw a glance to Apollo who finally finished his dinner, he got up from the chair then leaving the both Alicia and i.

I thought it wasn't the right time for me to there that night, the way his face told me i could say he was super tired and needed a sleep.

Or maybe? He doesn't want to meet me?

"I'm sorry Lana i think he's just pissed because of work" Alicia said.

I thought she realize my expression when i looked into him who disappeared onto the stairs.

"That's okay maybe he's tired" i said.

"I should go home" i said.

"You sure?" She asked me.

"Yeah" i smiled.

"Just tell him thank you" i said to Alicia while looking into her eyes.

"Oh this" She stopped me from walking before giving me a piece of paper that had a phone number on it.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"My phone number" she smiled.

"Oh.., thank you" i said to her.

"Just call me if you need me, like anytime" she said.

"I will" i smiled.

I went home and i felt confused,

What happened to him?