15

INSTAGRAM

Liked by kalevibes, rebelhuerta, and 42,733 otherssummerlovin glad to have this one back in my life ❤️[tagged @tomiksyoung]

summerlovin glad to have this one back in my life ❤️
[tagged @tomiksyoung]

View all 663 comments

user1 FINALLY

user2 literal friendship goals !

tomiksyoung love you sunshine ❤️

User3 SUMIKA SUMIKA SUMIKA

User4 when are you guys coming out with an album tbh

user5 honestly @user4

rebelhuerta glad to see you girls back together :)

User6 why doesn't zack comment anymore? ☹️

User7 CUTIES

user10 😷

kalevibes my queens!!!

esmeralda yes babes 😍

user15 idk why people like them 🙄

user21 lets be real sumika is the real otp

———

REAL LIFE

"HELLO? TOMIKA?" zack's worried voice echoed throughout tomika's house as he walked through the unlocked door. he had gotten a message from tomika saying he needed to get to her house quickly and that it was an emergency. zack immediately dropped what he was doing and quickly got into his car making his way to the her house not know what to expect.

"UP HERE!" tomika shouted from her room. zack quickly made his way up the stairs running into tomika's room to find her laying on her floor lightly strumming on her guitar.

"are you alright? whats the emergency?" he asked worriedly holding out his hand to help her up. she gladly takes hold and lets him pull her up so she's now standing in front of him. once she was on her feet he proceeded to check her for an injuries.

"i'm fine boops" tomika laughs as she pushed his hands away from checking her. he rolls his eyes crossing his arms over his chest waiting for her to give an explanation as to why he urgently had to come to her house.

"so whats the emergency?" he asked after getting a blank stare from his brown eyed friend.

"oh! the emergency! well you see...." tomika starts letting out a nervous laugh looking everywhere but at zack.

"are you okay tomika? you're acting weirder than normal" zack raises an eyebrow watching the brunette nervously play with her guitar.

"um, gotta go!" Tomika says before running out of her room closing the door behind her. Zack stood looking at the spot the tiny brunette was once standing as a confused look made its way onto his face. making his way over to the door he tries to open it wouldn't budge.

"tomika this isn't funny let me out" zack said pulling on the door.

"no! please don't be mad at be but i had to do this because you have to talk to her" tomika exclaimed before walking away from the door and going downstairs to her kitchen. she sighed as she sat on the counter praying that her plan would work.

"TALK TO WHO?" Zack yelled hearing tomika walking away from the door, her footsteps getting fainter.

"talk to me" zack heard a voice say from behind him. he froze in place for a second before turning around to come face to face with the one person he had been avoiding for the past few weeks.

"hi zack" summer gives a shy smile coming out of the door way of tomika's bathroom and walks over to stand in front of zack as he stares at her with a blank expression.