12

INSTAGRAM

Liked by tomiksyoung, zackattack, and 12,466 othersSchoolofrock we are going live today on youtube at 4 pm pst! don't miss it we will be answering all fan questions, playing games, looking at fan edits and more! Ask us questions on snapchat, Twitt...

Schoolofrock we are going live today on youtube at 4 pm pst! don't miss it we will be answering all fan questions, playing games, looking at fan edits and more! Ask us questions on snapchat, Twitter, and instagram using the hashtag #askSORlive !

View all 5,120 comments

User1 omg I'm so excited!!

Rickydillon fun!

User3 there better be lots of treddy and zummer or I'm suing 😪

Technolawerence i agree @user3

User4 ^ no 😷 frummer and zomika are better

User3 omg Lawrence!!! @technolawerence

Kalevibes yess babes can't wait to watch!

Tomiksyoung so excited to answer you guys questions!

Rebelhuerta 🤟🏼

User5 spill the tea sisters

Summerlovin i can't wait!!!

Officialryan can't wait to see it!

Zackattack 😎 ayee

Princessesme y'all better answer my question 😉

User6 wig

———

REAL LIFE

Freddy, Lawerence, Zack, Tomika, and Summer all sat in Freddy's basement getting ready for the live show. They had Freddy's computer all set up and were sitting in the movie room, the girls taking the two bean bags and the guys sitting in the movie theater style chairs.

"Are you guys ready?" Lawerence questioned. Everyone nodded shouting a quick yeah. He pulled up youtube on the laptop and clicked the go live button.

"Hey guys!" They all said in unison as their fans started to join. 20 thousand people were watching and the comment section was blowing up.

"Thanks for tuning in to our first live" Summer excitedly exclaimed blowing a kiss at the screen.

"So like we said on our Instagram we will be answering fan questions and more so we are going to start on twitter" Tomika explained as they all took out their phones and going through #askSORlive which was trending on twitter.

"Okay first question from @username1" Freddy started "she asked how long have we all been friends?"

"We've all been friends since 5th grade" Summer responded. "Tomika and I have known each other since kindergarten though"

"Same for Lawrence and me" Zack fist bumping Lawrence.

"I didn't move here till the 4th grade and Tomika was my first friend" Freddy responded. Tomika looked back at him giving a bright smile as he winked at her. Looking at the live comments they saw everyone commenting treddy causing them all to laugh and Freddy and Tomika to roll their eyes a light blush adorning their cheeks.

"Okay next question from @username2" Lawrence said "when will new music be released?"

"Hopefully soon we have some new song we are in the process of making and are excited for you to hear" Zack responded. They all nodded in agreement.

"This was sent in by @username3" Summer stated "Do you guys ever want to go on tour?"

"Of course! Once we get our first album out hopefully we will be able to" excitement filling Tomika's voice.

The q & a went on for an hour in the same manner, someone would call out a question and the others would respond. They joked, watched fan edits, looked at fan art, and even played a few games that were requested.

"Okay this is the last question" Tomika stated "this was sent in by @Y/T/N, are you guys dating anyone/are you crushing on anyone? If so who?" Tomika wiggled her eyebrows looking around at her friends.

"I'm dating Esme, hi Esme!" Lawrence exclaimed waving at the camera causing his friends to laugh. Lawrence was like a love sick puppy and Esme had him wrapped around her finger.

"I'm crushing, but who I'm crushing on is a secret" Zack responded with a smirk and wink.

"I second that" Tomika chimed in.

"Me too" Freddy agreed. They all turned  toward Summer who hadn't answered yet waiting on her response.

"Um I'm kind of seeing someone" she spoke nervously her cheeks turning a bright red. The band looked at her in shock nobody had known not even Tomika.

"What? who?" Zack asked anger evident in his voice.

"Asher" she nervously bit her bottom lip waiting for someone to say something else. There was a moment of silence as everyone processed what had happened. Zack was now glaring at the back of summers head, Summer was squirming in her seat feeling uncomfortable, Freddy and Lawrence faves held looks of concern as they looked back and forth between the two members, and an excited yet concerned look was now adorning Tomika's features.

"Well that's all the time we have today guys" Lawrence said noticing the tension building in the room. "Thanks for tuning in and we will see you next time" they all waved by to the screen and Lawrence turned it off.

"Since when have you been seeing Asher?" Tomika asked excited for her friend.

"Since the party"

"How can you be with someone like him?" Zack said getting up to stand in front of Summer arms crossed a glare fixated on her.

"Why do you care?" Summer asked standing up mirroring Zack's crossed arms and glare.

"BECAUSE HES NOT GOOD FOR YOU" Zack yelled losing his composure. Summer to roll her eyes fed up with how Zack was acting about the whole situation.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME AND WANTS TO BE WITH ME SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SO PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS" summer yelled back. The rest of the group watching shocked and scared expression adorned their faces as they waited to see what would happen next.

Zacks face went blank before a dark look took over making Summer nervously take a step back.

"You know what I'm done. Don't come crying to me when you find out that he doesn't actually care about you. I was the one who cared about you. I was there when you needed a shoulder to cry on, I was there when ever you needed a ride or someone to pick you up, I was there when you just wanted to hang out. I dropped everything for you and came whenever you needed me but if you still can't tell how I feel about you then have a nice life with Asher because I'm done" Zack then grabbed his things waved to the rest of the members of School of Rock and made his way out of Freddy's house leaving a sobbing and confused Summer and three shocked friends.