08

REAL LIFE

FREDDY 😽💕
WOULD LIKE TO FACE TIME...

DECLINE ACCEPT

Tomika sighed picking up her phone, after days of ignoring him she knew she had to accept the call, she pressed accept and waited for the screen to connect.

"Hey" Freddy smiled glad that Tomika had picked up.

"Hi" she gave a slight smile. They sat in silence staring at each other for a moment not knowing what to say. After not talking for almost a week they felt like strangers.

"Are you mad at me?" Freddy finally asked his smile turning into a frown.

"No, why would I be?" Tomika responded biting her nails, a habit she only did when she was nervous.

Freddy sighed running his fingers through his hair "come on tomiks we are best friends I can tell when you're lying"

Tomika frowned he was right they were best friends and she shouldn't feel this way about her best friend. "I just.." she started out "seeing those pictures of you and Ryan I just felt kind of replaced, like I was losing my best friend." It was the truth but also a lie. She wanted to tell him how she felt but knew the feelings wouldn't be reciprocated because they were best friends and that's all they will ever be.

"Tomiks no one could ever replace you. Ryan is a childhood friend that I haven't seen in a really long time but she could never replace you Tomiks"

Tomika smiled and nodded her head. She just wanted this conversation to be over, she wanted to go back to how things were before he posted the picture of him and Ryan. She would keep her feelings bottled up as per usual and keep being his best friend even though it hurt.

"Can I come over?" he asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah" she responded nodding her head. Freddy smiled and put on his shoes and hoodie. He grabbed his bookbag which had extra clothes in it and threw his charge into the bag knowing he would most likely spend the night.

"I'll be there in 10" she nodded her head and they hung up.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by kalevibes, summerlovin, and 260 othersRebelhuerta glad to have her back in my life ❤️ [tagged @tomiksyoung]

Rebelhuerta glad to have her back in my life ❤️
[tagged @tomiksyoung]

View all 110 comments

Summerlovin ahhh!!! Freddy is back!!!