01. Moving In

Beginne am Anfang

"Well then nice to meet you roomy, l'm sure you know that my name is Hope." L stick out my hand for him to shake and l am shaken when he does and l feel sparks travel all down and around my body that l can't stop my eyes from flying to his wide blue eyes as we both stare at our intertwined hands for a couple of moments.

At the same time we break away and l look down at the floor since l don't want to look at their faces. I can't believe that l have managed to embarrass myself the first hour l met them; it normally takes at least a day.

"Anyway, can someone show me the room?" l say after clearing my throat and moving past them to finally enter the room they left my luggage in.

"This is the room you will be sharing with me and we were not planning on having anyone move in with us after my girlfriend moved out but when you told us about your situation we all wanted to help you." Says Mike, the twin l am sharing a room with as he stands leaning against the door since the other 2 guys have gone to take a shower.

"Don't get me wrong l am really grateful that you guys are willing to help me but l don't want to be pitied and l am going to get on my feet and move out as soon as l can afford it." I say since l don't like how people act when they find out how my siblings were killed and that my father is admitted into a mental institution and l am taking care of my mother, or paying for her care anyway.

"You can stay as long as you like and we don't mind as long as you don't mind sharing a room and bed with me and don't worry about it l just broke up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago and the guys like you so you have nothing to worry about." He reassures me as he walks past me and starts showing where l can put my things.

I listen to some of the things he tells me like that there are 2 bathrooms and there is no real schedule just that you use whichever one is free. I think l'll like living with guys, they don't fuss over the small things and they say what they mean, no bullshit in sight.

I can't help but stare at his light blonde hair that is slightly curled and l think l found the difference between him and his brother, the other twin has short straight hair while Mike has the slightly curled hair against the nape of his neck.

His blue eyes looking around nervously as he stares at me after he finished talking and we just stand there in the middle of the room staring at each other and l can't help the blush covering my face and when l look up at his handsome face l see that he has an adorable flush on his face as well.

We both look at each other awkwardly and l can't help the small smile on my face at how hot and adorable he is at the same time and l get to sleep next to him even if l don't have a chance with him.

I have black hair with light green eyes and way too many curves for a guy my age, they want the petite small girls that are easy to pick up and have way too much confidence do the guys don't have to deal with insecurities.

"What do you guys normally have for dinner?" l ask after a while as we start walking down the stairs and to the living room where the guys are shouting at a game on the screen and l smirk as l fall on the sofa next to them.

"ls this the first or second match?" l ask referring to if it's a home or away game and the guys turn to look at me with their mouths open and l laugh and snap my fingers in front of their faces to bring them back.

"It's the second game, Barcelona are the host." Says Mark the other twin.

How did they find each other? Mike, Mark and Martin. That might get confusing for the first couple of weeks.

"l must have missed the first leg while l was moving, so who won?" l ask Mark since he seems like the less shy out of the two and Martin seems like he is the flirt out of the 3.