ONE - JOKES

finn wasn't sure why he was still staring at jack from across the table.

he hadn't seen jack in months, and didn't realize how much he had really missed the boy until he had seen him for the first time and wrapped his arms around his waist and felt jack whispering in his ear, which had made him shiver.

the pictures on the carpet were a blur. he could only vaguely remember talking to jack and being ushered in between chosen and wyatt.
and when they were inside, he was extremely focused on the boy, relearning all of jack dylan grazers features, the ones he had easily known just last summer.

he had forgotten how anxious jack was. he always had to be moving. his fingertips lightly drummed the table as he focused on the award ceremony, and finn watched as jaeden whispered something in his ear, which jack immediately laughed at.

he had forgotten how jack had slight dimples and a pretty smile, too.

the boy in general, was beautiful.

which was why every time he looked over at finn, finn felt his heart speed up.

quickly glancing away and shifting his position in his seat was the only way finn could keep his eyes off of jack. which he proceeded to do for as long as possible. he didn't want to seem overbearing. and when the losers club won the award for best on screen team, and jack immediately met his eyes and pulled him in for a hug, he was nervous, and he had no clue why. he had quickly wiggled out of jack's grip and hurried on stage.

"finn." jack whisper shouted his name, leaning across sophia. he was holding his golden popcorn trophy, and had a wide smile on his face. finn hadn't even realized he had zoned out.

the two joked around for a while. almost anything jack said made finn crack up, and jack seemed quite pleased with the fact that he got the taller boy to laugh. they weren't focused on the interview or anyone around them.

finn leaned in slowly, whispering into jack's ear. he couldn't really make sense of what he was saying. however, he barely felt jack's soft lips on his cheek for a second before he pulled away, in shock. jack simply stared at him and then looked away, and finn felt himself smiling, before he stopped, realizing they were on camera. jack looked at him, grinning, as if to play it off and say it was a joke.

but finn didn't want it to be a joke.

-

okay that sucked and was so short and was literally just utter fluff but that kiss made my fack heart beat so fast bye