part twenty one// real life

Lucie woke up laying on Tom's chest. She looked up at him and smiled. Her body rolled over silently as she searched for her phone. The screen lit up her face and her eyes drifted to the time.

It was 8.00am and she had a class in half an hour and she assumed Tom had a press conference soon. She rolled back over and tapped Tom.

'Hey Tom...it's 8.00' She whispered.
Tom's eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw Lucie.
'Ok...I have a conference at 9.00 is that ok?' He asked.
'It's fine. I've got class in half an hour so I'm just gonna get dressed' She smiled.

Lucie padded over to her room and picked up an outfit off her floor. She put on some blue jeans, a black top and a maroon jacket.

The girls came out of their rooms, also dressed and waved to Tom.
He was wearing his clothes from last night and was tying his laces.

Lucie came out of her room with her bags on her shoulders. She gestured Tom to come with her. He left the movies so he had an excuse to come back and watch them with her again.

They left the dorm and walked down the hall.
Lucie came to a stop before leaving the building.
'Thank you Tom. I had an amazing night' She smiled.
'Me too!' He exclaimed.
Tom then leaned closer to Lucie so they were centimetres apart.
Lucie then moved forward so their lips met.
Eventually they had to stop to breathe. They giggled like little children and walked outside, hand in hand.

Before they were near the paparazzi they kissed and said goodbye.