Chapter 4

Ishida Shouya POV:
The tapping of the rain and voices, me standing behind everyone. There is a person, surrounded by the crowd, shouting, as I moved forward to hear clearly what was being said by the person in question I heard "DIE!!!! WHY DON'T YOU DIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS WORLD, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE YOU DEAF!!". As soon as I heard 'DEAF!!' I moved futher to see the person clearly. I saw someone crying and say "I'm sorry" I stood there  surprised.............'Nishimiya' what is she doing here I rushed to go to Nishimiya but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back and said, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?" I pushed him and I relized the guy that was grasping my arm was a policeman. I tore out of his hold but when I approached Nishimiya she was being  taken away. I saw the two guys holding her arm as soon I saw her, the policemen forced me to go back I ignored him and saw Nishimiya go off with the policemen. I shouted "NISHIMIYA!!!!NISHIMIYA!!!!!!NISHIMIYA!!!" The policemen pushed me I stopped him and shouted "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING NISHIMIYA!!!?" the policemen responded by saying "We are transferring her to America because everyone here doesn't want her to be here in this place" I was surprised and angry.
I woke up suddenly with sweat coursing down my arms and face.  'Nishimiya', I cried out. I heard my mum call me to eat breakfast I went downstairs and as my mum saw the expression on my face she said: "Are you okay it's like someone tipped a bucket full of hot water all over you." I touched my cheek and it was blazing hot...wow that dream felt so real. I ignored her and started to eat breakfast. As I went out, I heard Mum say "Sho-chan wait! what's wrong is there something? Tell me" I moved to face mum and said, "it's nothing mum"  I turned around to face mum and faked a smile to let mum know that I'm fine. As I entered my first class suddenly I heard Nagatsuka shouted my name I turned around "oh..... Nagatsuka umm how are you?" I said I wasn't in the mood to talk. Nagatsuka said, "what is wrong with you, you aren't like this, is there something wrong with you." I  ignored it and sat down, I lay my forehead on the desk, my arms encircling the edges, " aah I just need to sleep" I heard Nagatsuka say "Ya-shou" but I ignored him.
Nishimiya Shouko POV:
I walked to the school and looked at the letter of recommendation I really wanted to go there but I just realized I hurt Ishida since I was mad at him and stomped off, it was not respectful. I kept staring at the letter and my mind reeled back to that moment.
Flashback:
I saw Ishida signed "YOU CAN'T GO TO TOKYO!" I was surprised "TOKYO'S A SCARY PLACE! THERE'S A LOT OF CRIME! AND TONS OF MURDERS! IF YOU GO THERE ALL ALONE....... YOU'LL BE HASSLED BY WEIRDOS!" I can see that he tried to claimed himself but he signed again "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO TO THAT KIND OF PLACE?! PLUS IT'S REALLY FAR! WHAT ABOUT YUZURU? SHE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL! SHE'LL BE SO LONELY SHE MIGHT CRY EVERY DAY! AND I'M SURE YOUR MUM WILL BAWL HER EYES OUT! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO SO BAD THAT YOU'D MAKE YOUR FAMILY CRY?!."
End of Flashback.
Ishida did look quite angry as I was staring at the recommendation again I scrunched it up and threw it on the ground.