Soon the club died down and the bodies were less packed. The left, Percy stumbling around more than he would like to admit. Lee seemed alright though. At least compared to Percy.

She led him back to The Leaky Cauldron, somehow getting him up to her room. She pushed him toward the bed where he fell laughing. She smiled at him before dissapearing into the bathroom.

She came back with a small vial and a radio. Why was there a radio in the bathroom? Percy didn't have much motivation to ponder that question.

Lee set the radio down and turned it on. Percy didn't recognize the music that came out.

"Perce, drink this, it'll help," she handed him the vial.

"Wha's 'is?" Percy slurred.

"Just drink it."

Percy followed her instruction, she hadn't led him astray yet. The liquid tasted awful.

Percy felt his head beginning to clear. Now he was slightly intoxicated. Nothing too extreme.

"It's a sober up potion," Lee explained when he was back to a more concious state. "I took one too, it helps with hangovers in the morning."

"Thanks," Percy smiled. He made room for her on the bed and she sat down next to him.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I actually did," Percy gave her a kiss. "Thank you Lee."

"You're welcome," Lee kissed him this time, they continued the kiss.

Lee's hands went to his hair, which was soft, and a little sweaty. Lee didn't mind, she was too focused on the hands that gripped her waist.

Lee eventually broke the kiss.

"God, I missed that," she told him.

"Me, too."

Lee's eyes widened suddenly. She jumped off of the bed and pulled Percy with her.

"Will you dance with me?" She asked.

"We've been dancing all night."

"Not this kind," she retorted. "I love this song."

Lee looked at him with the sweetest look she could muster. He gave in and allowed her to drag him to the center of the room.

"Is this a muggle station?"

"Yeah, it's not that hard to tap into," Lee put her hands on his shoulders. Percy held her his and began to sway to the music. They held each other close. "When I was little, I loved this song. My brother hated it, but he would let me dance with him. I had to stand on his toes."

"What is this song?"

"It's called 'How Deep is Your Love'," Lee now rested her head on Percy's chest.

Percy listened to the song. He felt his heart ping as he listened to the lyrics. Right then Percy understood.

Powered by the courage of alcohol and the happiness of his realization Percy blurted out the words. Well, not blurted, but he said them rather suddenly.

"I love you," he whispered into Lee's hair.

At first Lee didn't move. She continued to sway. So Percy continued.

"I love you, and this time I don't just think I do, I know it," Percy said. "I love you so much I can't even explain. You truly are the best thing to ever happen to me."

This time Lee pulled back to look him in the eyes.

"I don't deserve you Perce," she smiled, "but I'm so fucking glad I have you. I love you. I really do."

Percy grinned and kissed her.

He always wondered what it felt like to fall in love. Now he knew. First it was like, then affection, then suddenly love. There wasn't a transition, it was just a sudden knowing. Percy was lying that day in the Hospital Wing.

That day he cared deeply. Today he was in love.