How It All Started

You all may be wondering, how the fuck did Jeremy got locked in the Lauren's basement (well it's quite obvious to be honest) but I'll tell you anyways. It all happened just because his ass didn't stay shut when a fan asked him about Keith and Lance or should I say Klance? Before the comic con started, Jeremy was in his dressing room getting ready (dO they even have a dressing room when they do a comic con? Whatever) all of a sudden Jeremy hears a knock on the door, before he can say "come in!" the door opened and Lauren came rushing in with a serious look on her face
"Jeremy, remembered the promise?" Lauren looked at him hoping he didn't forget. "Yeah yeah Lauren, don't spoil anything or else I'll get lock in the basement" Jeremy rolled his eyes since Lauren told him that statement for the thousandth time. "Good, because I swear to god Jeremy-" "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GET IT YEESH" but little did Lauren know that he isn't going to keep that promise any time soon.

It was time for the Voltron cast to head up on stage and talk to fans about the new season of Voltron (this was before season 6 got released) There was a microphone man named Billy ( I don't know but someone calls up the damn cast members. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF THESE DONT @ ME) "ALRIGHT FIRST UP WE GOT THE ONE AND ONLY JEREMY SHADA WHO PLAYS THE ROLE OF LANEC MCCLAIN" the fans cheered and screamed as they see Jeremy waving and did his original finger gun pose. He sat down at the table and waited for the other members to get call. Minutes later all the cast members (except for Steven Yuen because he's almost never fucking there sadly) were called up, Bex was there, Kimberly, Josh, Jeremy, Tyler and A.J, at first the cast members just talked about how great is to work with DreamWorks, then it was time for the fans to ask questions, Lauren gave Jeremy a really intense glare, "JeeZ what's wrong with her face?" Jeremy thought as he was horrified and worried if Lauren wasn't okay.