"The History Behind, This Story"

Start from the beginning

Robert and his wife were quietly wed after they had been hiding their love for years. She couldn't be seen with an Englishman of this magnitude because the French and English were in this battle together. Each fighting for the land of Normandy. While the Prince was at his father's side, he had caught a glimpse at the face of a young woman peering out of a stain glass window in the French castle of her Royal Family the Napolis. As she peeked out from behind the curtains, trying hard not to be seen she caught the eye of the Prince looking at her. Although he was watching her Robert didn't see her watching him but he wanted to meet her one day soon. So the Prince decided to go ahead with a plan he concocted inside his mind and quietly snuck out of the battle camp to throw rocks at the princesses window she finally awoke to take a look.

When she had seen it was the Royal Prince Robert she instantly knew that he was for her and started seeing each other secretly. Although the battles continued between the two countries, England and France, Princess Jacqui and Prince Robert would meet privately in the villages of her fathers country's estates and the places that they met were old and torn down rubble, but was fine enough for them. They would slip away on a daily basis and meet. Because the property belonged to the French Empire they always knew if ever they were caught carrying on this love affair, they both would be banished from the country.

But, the two of them young couldn't restrain the love that they had for one another and was willing to take chance to find a priest who could be persuaded in marrying them. And soon they made arrangements in finding this person and when they decided to go ahead and get married their longingly hearts couldn't control their desires to make love to each other on this day.

That is when the two of them were caught. For the Jacqui had become pregnant during their last meeting and was beginning to have a small bump come upon her stomach. She was so terrified that Prince Robert this would become noticeable to her family so Prince Robert had to quickly find a loyal French priest to help them get married. Robert hunted for days and finally found an empathetic priest. The priest had only one question for them asking if he could have a talk about their marriage before he committed to it. He told them to meet him behind the old village where they had been meeting previously and then he made his decision realizing that they couldn't stay apart and when he found out what their love was like and decided that he would do this marriage as they asked.

The French priest could see for himself that the two of them could never stay apart for their love was so true. And when he found out that the princess was with child, he wanted them at once. He gave them the holy sacraments from the French Catholic Church and married them. Only the three of them bared witness too this marriage, but it was all accountable by God and France's Diocese.

It was a long time before Jacqui's parents ever found out that they had been married, but she could not hold this information any longer. Because when she decided to tell them, they were living in fear of them finding out that she was now with child. Her parents gave her no support and banished them both from France, never to be allowed to return to her homeland. And that was the last time that she would see her family. Afterward they fled in a ship sailing to England., where the two young royals lived out the rest of days stayed madly in love as the Royal King and Queen of Chipping Camden, England.

         Soon upon their arrival to the king's castle's his landmark in Chipping Camden the young royals had their first child to born

Soon upon their arrival to the king's castle's his landmark in Chipping Camden the young royals had their first child to born. And within the next 4 years, Queen Jacqui gave her husband two more sons, fulfilling her job as his Queen. The first one to arrive was Prince James. Thence came Prince John, followed by her third, Prince William the First. The Queen Jacqui had done her job, giving her husband "King Robert of Camden" his heirs to the throne, and with that knowledge everyone's expectations in the kingdom were known of their happiness.

Some time later the Royal Court's of Camden, were stormed by an invading army of Norseman. With their knives and hatchets, they started killing everyone in site and that were inside the grounds of the king's castle. During the battle, the king and queen's first two children, Prince James and Prince John, were killed at their early age. The Queen was well on her way at that point, and she was so pregnant with her third child. With the loss of her first two children she was in a lot of pain. Mentally and physically, she suffered and went suddenly into her labor with her third child.

When the King learned of her present state, he knew that she was much too weak to have this child and would have trouble baring him. Because of the last battle of the invading Norseman, it became obvious to him that it was too much for her to handle. Weak and sickly she still tried hard to push the child out of her womb, but the doctors knew that she would not survive. They made the decision to perform a cesarian section, for the baby was dying along with her for she was loosing all of her blood but she gave birth to this last child she called Prince William the First, right before she passed away.

At the birth of the new child, King Robert knew how sickly his queen was. He knew that she probably would not live and he would loose the both of them. The king knew when the nuns came into the royal court,that the Queen had died. but he wasn't prepared to hear the other news. He was in shock when they told him that the child had lived as they brought him out for the king to see. The newborn prince was swaddled in a gorgeous Royal Blue Blanket. And on the side of the blanket was small golden crown letters written by the nuns that was embroidered with his name."Prince William the First of Chipping, Camden!" Then they commence to tell the kingdom the news.

"Hear Ye, Oh, Hear Ye,"
"The Royal Court Is Announcing"
The Death of England's Queen
Queen Jacqui Napoline
In The Year Of Our Lord
1465 A.D.
~~~
"Hear Ye, Oh, Hear Ye!
"The Arrival Of Prince William The First"
"Hear Ye! Oh, Hear Ye!"
~~~

The King of Camden never spoke to the king of his wife's tragedy, especially after her death. He never wanted too speak about her death with his last son either for King Robert's grief was too much for him too bare. He really wanted to tell his son about his mother demise but he couldn't. For when he would begin to speak he would break down and cry. Prince William understood his father's grief so he never inquired about what happened to her and the events leading up to his mother's death. Prince William could see the tears swelling up in father's eyes and he never mentioned her to him. He didn't want to make him relive that moment in time. So William found out that information he wanted to know from his Royal Nanny, named Sophie.

Sophie was the only person who was allowed to raise the Prince, after his mother's death. So she told the young Prince where he could find her grave in their mausoleum of their kingdom. She was laid to rest on the grounds of Chipping Camden's Graveyard. One day Prince William went there and found where they had laid and spent time with her daily talking about his life. He would ask his mother for her prayers for he and his father, knowing that one day he was going to the throne of England upon the death of his father.

William the First lived through his mother's suffering and she was able to give her beloved husband child an heir to the throne. That fact alone, made King Robert's grief easier for him to bare. So up until his own death he was more proud of this last son than any of his other children. Although he loved them all, he knew that his last son would become a legend in the history of England.

"Queen Jacqui Nipoline Of Chipping Camden, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿